Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Powerlifter Roll Call

Re: Powerlifter Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by AgentYes View Post
    An experienced lifter will always find their best leverage and stance I'm sure you'll get there. Shatter!?!? Sweet Jesus I can't even imagine. God that's rad.
    I want at least a 550lbs official pull in the 198lbs raw class. I think sumo will get me there. The only hard part is that I also compete in another sport that doesn't compliment PLing. BJJ makes it difficult to keep my size and strength but I'm not going to give up either of them. I'm having to much fun with both.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I want at least a 550lbs official pull in the 198lbs raw class. I think sumo will get me there. The only hard part is that I also compete in another sport that doesn't compliment PLing. BJJ makes it difficult to keep my size and strength but I'm not going to give up either of them. I'm having to much fun with both.
    #superheroproblems