Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted!!!

Re: Busted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Maybe he was just a pussy and still is. I have heard that same BS over and over and is usually from some wimp tht 160 lbs soaking wet -OD
    Lmao. Hahaha. Its so true

Yup happens a lot guys are kinda ok at high school level think their stars go to college and get their asses handed to them then say the other guys ate juicing that why.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

It is so selective...look at the Hollywood actors who juice for their roles, and don't tell me that ALL pro sports players are clean, they have a way around that as well. It is all corrupt, so they have to get the little people to prove that they are doing something about it...dishonest lieing sacks of shit...and yes like OD said the little guys who whine because they can't compete against guys who may have better genetics...or have juiced prior, or still do...SO FUCKING WHAT!!! It is our God given right to do what we want with our bodies, unfortunately it is the cigar smoking Scotch drinking fat asses who sitand pass bills and laws saying this aand that is illegal because we can't make money off of it, and makes us look good in the public eye when we bust these people who are doing nothing but building muscle and improving their way of life. Yes there will always be some dumb ass doing stupid shit, but the higher percentage of us 95% aren't doing anyone any harm...the politicians just want their money to feed their greed.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    It is so selective...look at the Hollywood actors who juice for their roles, and don't tell me that ALL pro sports players are clean, they have a way around that as well. It is all corrupt, so they have to get the little people to prove that they are doing something about it...dishonest lieing sacks of shit...and yes like OD said the little guys who whine because they can't compete against guys who may have better genetics...or have juiced prior, or still do...SO FUCKING WHAT!!! It is our God given right to do what we want with our bodies, unfortunately it is the cigar smoking Scotch drinking fat asses who sitand pass bills and laws saying this aand that is illegal because we can't make money off of it, and makes us look good in the public eye when we bust these people who are doing nothing but building muscle and improving their way of life. Yes there will always be some dumb ass doing stupid shit, but the higher percentage of us 95% aren't doing anyone any harm...the politicians just want their money to feed their greed.
    Well said .. A couple points,,, I tend to believe that most pro players regardless of the sport .. are on juice ... Just look at A rod .. he never tested positive .. and yet he was on something for how many season. Granted he had a Steriods guru on speed dial
    and a well documented burner cell phone with unlimited texting plan.This level of abuse of the system is off the charts .

this bust seems to me to be a complete waste of money.. the level of the bust is a joke compared to the length and time spent of the investigate.. the amount in the confiscation works out to little more than hormone relacement therapy . and show boating .

Funny you mention hormone replacement therapy one of the guys own an hrt clinic and one was a constable.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
    Funny you mention hormone replacement therapy one of the guys own an hrt clinic and one was a constable.
    hey didn't you ever read about David Jacobs?

Sure did. In 2011 there was an npc guy busted in Austin. In July this year 11 busted in Dallas area.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
    Sure did. In 2011 there was an npc guy busted in Austin. In July this year 11 busted in Dallas area.
    What the hell is going on here? Fight real crime LE.

"...One to two vials lasting 5 to 10 weeks..." --- Yeah right! lol!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Must be some high dosed stuff or 100ml vials