Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1:00 a.m.

1:00 a.m.

Im standing at the kitchen sink wolfing down cold popeys fried chicken and its good!
    Got a mouse in the house...#4 for this "mouse" season. Ima mouse killing SOB and thats good too! Trap set with PB.
    Inherited a National Steel Guitar from my Grand Dad and finally brought it home from my parents house. Gonna try to learn to play it. Ordered strings today and a nice chrome slide and a couple of basic books. Will see how this turns out for a winter project.
    Also painted the sights bright red on my Ruger P89. They were very small off white dots. Now they are very small very bright red dots.
    So what were you doing at 1:00 a.m. on 9/25?
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Re: 1:00 a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Im standing at the kitchen sink wolfing down cold popeys fried chicken and its good!
    Got a mouse in the house...#4 for this "mouse" season. Ima mouse killing SOB and thats good too! Trap set with PB.
    Inherited a National Steel Guitar from my Grand Dad and finally brought it home from my parents house. Gonna try to learn to play it. Ordered strings today and a nice chrome slide and a couple of basic books. Will see how this turns out for a winter project.
    Also painted the sights bright red on my Ruger P89. They were very small off white dots. Now they are very small very bright red dots.
    So what were you doing at 1:00 a.m. on 9/25?
    Reading your post in bed. Woke up at 1:20 for my usual early morning bladder draining.

:-)

Now going to go back to bed a dream of fried chicken!!
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Mmm fried chicken. I had raising caines chicken the other day! Good!

It's not midnight yet by me. I usually go to bed 12-12:30
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

lol, love that chicken from Popeyes. Share some with the lil Mr Jingles...they are hungry to. At 1:00 am...I think I was in dreamland.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Zed,had no mice for the past 2 seasons and then it started last week. I am on #5 as of last night! Since it has not rained in awhile,I think they are coming through my sump pump pipe that leads outside. I have caught the majority there in the sump pump room. Peanut butter works the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Zed,had no mice for the past 2 seasons and then it started last week. I am on #5 as of last night! Since it has not rained in awhile,I think they are coming through my sump pump pipe that leads outside. I have caught the majority there in the sump pump room. Peanut butter works the best!!!
    Fosho bro the little buggers cant resist it, LOL.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Yep gotta love the Popeys!
    Henry Ford

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

We have 3 cats and a large corn snake we feed medium rats...frozen and thawed, but no mice problems here. Funny I woke up at 1:30 am hungry, walked around the kitchen, ate a spoonful of PB, and went back to bed...then was up at 4:30 am to go do cardio at 5 am. Eating now, and getting ready to hit the gym again for back & traps and another 30 minutes of cardio. This is pretty much daily at this point.

I hate meeces to pieces.........well not really but the lil fuckers are getting into shit and must go..........

Congrats on the National Steel Guitar.......pretty awesome item right there........I wanna pick up a nice acoustic guitar soon.

Good luck with the new guitar!

Don't get many mice in my area. Just huge fking cockroaches and...... Mexicans

:-)
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future