Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor visit

Doctor visit

Check this out. I decided to talk to my doctor today about getting Cabergoline to see if I can get it covered by insurance (since I'm "technically" on TRT). Here's the full story.

The reason I want the caber is for staying power. I'm what I would call gifted and cursed. Quite frankly, I'm hung. The problem is that my wife is unnaturally tight. To the point where she had to have both kids by C-section. So it's a battle of physics and friction I can't win! It's like trying to screw a pair of vicegrips. Lol.

So how to approach the subject with my ungodly hot female doctor who enjoys flirting as much as I do... First she had to recheck a hernia we were concerned about. Which of course was fun! So after I explain the issue (big c**k/tight p***y). She says "I can see that". Wow. So I say how it's a curse. She laughed and actually said "oh you're SOOO cursed! Must be rough. Your looks, beard, muscles, personality and THAT" pointing at my junk. I busted out laughing.

So I suggested Cabergoline and say how since I've been on Androgel (at least that's what I'm prescribed... Shhhh) I've never had my estrogen or prolactin levels checked. So she says yes on the Caber, but just wants to check hormone levels first. Uh oh. So I come clean on my AAS use, and she scolds me a little and we talk about it. She said she'll be happy to work with me as long as I get in to see her weekly. Cool! So I got more labs done and she wrote me a RX for something my acne and for my horrendous sweating. I'll get my Cabergoline later this week then.

All in all, a damn good visit. Oh, and she invited me over for coffee next week. I think she wants to help me test out the caber! Lol
    Last edited by Bruiser; 07-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Re: Doctor visit

Pretty unprofessional of her. She obviously wants you badly. Still, all-in-all, hot. Very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayca View Post
    Pretty unprofessional of her. She obviously wants you badly. Still, all-in-all, hot. Very hot.
    Yeah, I was floored. Everyone in our town talks about how hot she is, even my wife has commented! Lol. I don't know if I'm more excited about the obvious proposition or just actually having a cool doctor willing to work with me while on cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Quite frankly, I'm hung.
    LIES!!! It's to cold in Wisconsin for you yanks to actually be hung.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    LIES!!! It's to cold in Wisconsin for you yanks to actually be hung.

If you wanna pic just ask! Lol.

Yeah, I was floored. Everyone in our town talks about how hot she is, even my wife has commented! Lol. I don't know if I'm more excited about the obvious proposition or just actually having a cool doctor willing to work with me while on cycle!
    Easy tiger. Sounds like the world is your oyster. And why again does she need to see you every week? Won't blood tests and an email do the trick? I smell trouble but do keep us posted on any dirty deeds. This is hot. Yep, very hot.

PJ1127

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    if you wanna pic just ask! Lol.
    Pics..... Or GTFO

Edit: that woman is trouble so make sure there is no evidence after you tap it

Quote Originally Posted by Rayca View Post
    Easy tiger. Sounds like the world is your oyster. And why again does she need to see you every week? Won't blood tests and an email do the trick? I smell trouble but do keep us posted on any dirty deeds. This is hot. Yep, very hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ1127 View Post
    Pics..... Or GTFO

Edit: that woman is trouble so make sure there is no evidence after you tap it
    Exactly. Which is why there will be NO pictures!

PJ1127

Exactly. Which is why there will be NO pictures!
    You're not hung!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1127 View Post
    You're not hung!!!!!!!
    Hahahaha. If that's what you wanna pic of, there's something wrong! Lol