Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MA Competition Results...

V.I.P.

Re: MA Competition Results...

Koo shit man congrats..and bein the lone ranger ain't bad bro, just mean no one else could get themselves on ur level
    And glad Nikki is doin better...nice yall are gna be competing side by side...gd times

wow congrats... you won the super heavy weights not becasue you were the only one in the catagory...but because no one had the balls to take you on !! Light heavy must have looked great you had him beat by at least 30LBS

Careful with that kidney infection... and fight that off with all the abtibiotics you can ... I had a neice that ended up on dialisist cause of that ..

I wish her well...

Congratulations MA.

JerseyDevil

How is Nikki doing today?? Better I hope.

MA congrats - one way or another you deserved it. Hard work and dedication. On a more serious note, how's your lady doing? Sending you both my best and warm wishes.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingMD View Post
    Koo shit man congrats..and bein the lone ranger ain't bad bro, just mean no one else could get themselves on ur level
    And glad Nikki is doin better...nice yall are gna be competing side by side...gd times
    Thanks bro...one of the other competitors competing in Masters 50+ & 60+ said the same thing, anyone could have competed today, I was the only one who did and was ready...be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    wow congrats... you won the super heavy weights not becasue you were the only one in the catagory...but because no one had the balls to take you on !! Light heavy must have looked great you had him beat by at least 30LBS

Careful with that kidney infection... and fight that off with all the abtibiotics you can ... I had a neice that ended up on dialisist cause of that ..

I wish her well...
    Thanks X...yeah 12 days of antibiotics and rest, being very diligent for that reason and concern too. Once better, detox would be good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Congratulations MA.
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    How is Nikki doing today?? Better I hope.
    Day by day she is, she is home so taking care of her.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    MA congrats - one way or another you deserved it. Hard work and dedication. On a more serious note, how's your lady doing? Sending you both my best and warm wishes.
    Thanks bro...she is priority now, need to get her healthy.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

This is AWSOME MA!!! You totally deserve it. Was thinking about you this weekend. If I hadn't been in Texas for a wedding I'd have been in the audience. Get those pics up for our inspiration.

Best to NIKKI and to her speedy recovery!

Congrats MA! We are damn proud of you brother!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Congrats brother and thinking of Nikki during her recovery. Keep us updated and reach out if needed brother.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Well it has been a couple weeks already since the show, and Nikki is getting better day by day thanks!!! She just ended her antibiotics today so time for probiotics and just getting her back in the gym where she wants to be. She has come with me twice this week and did body weight exercises and light dumbell work, but she is tough and I can't keep her down.

So you all wanted to see some pictures? Well I got my professional ones back and found an app so I could give myself a new look...so here are some shots from the show!!!

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

I see where I need to improve...posing is one major piece of the puzzle, but will work on things for the next 6 months until me next competition in April, May, and June. Give me your critique...would love to hear from others what they see and could use improvement.

Time for bed...training in morning!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!