Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MA Competition Results...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: MA Competition Results...

Here is another cool shot...

image.jpg

...and this is how I looked the day after the show, of course a little more full, and even a bit dryer, so will make those modifications for next show prep week.

image.jpg

Like the green theme .
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Very nice well-defined back. Good vascularity in the delts & chest. Your "tear-drops" have good striations. Maybe bring up the glutes, hams & calves? Good overall package there MA. This inspires me to take my training to the next level and maybe start competing again next year. Best of luck to you in 2015. Train insane brother.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Very nice well-defined back. Good vascularity in the delts & chest. Your "tear-drops" have good striations. Maybe bring up the glutes, hams & calves? Good overall package there MA. This inspires me to take my training to the next level and maybe start competing again next year. Best of luck to you in 2015. Train insane brother.
    Glutes, hams, calves are on the list...triceps & upper chest too. Had an NPC judge even say she would like to see more thickness in my back too...so lets just say train insane and focus on everything lol!!! Thanks bro...get back on that stage!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Yes widen the back a lil more, last..calves a lil thin for the monster legs u got bro, well done there...maybe some tighter abs...overall the conditioning is sick man, hella shredded...
    And yea, its just for critique bro, u look insane..but that wont help u for what u lookin for...gd shit man...the next day shot ur arms do look more full

You look amazing MA! That took some serious hardcore work brother.

Impressed and huge respect brother!!
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

That was "lats" not last*..

JerseyDevil

Mad respect MA, you look incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMD View Post
    Yes widen the back a lil more, last..calves a lil thin for the monster legs u got bro, well done there...maybe some tighter abs...overall the conditioning is sick man, hella shredded...
    And yea, its just for critique bro, u look insane..but that wont help u for what u lookin for...gd shit man...the next day shot ur arms do look more full
    Thanks brother...yes lots of work to do in 6 months, but will keep improving in all areas critiqued...and yes was fuller next day, will fix that next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    You look amazing MA! That took some serious hardcore work brother.

Impressed and huge respect brother!!
    Thanks brother...back at you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMD View Post
    That was "lats" not last*..
    Got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Mad respect MA, you look incredible.
    Thanks brother...always a work in progress!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Glutes, hams, calves are on the list...triceps & upper chest too. Had an NPC judge even say she would like to see more thickness in my back too...so lets just say train insane and focus on everything lol!!! Thanks bro...get back on that stage!!!
    Solid plan! Back looks good to me! It's your strongest point IMHO. Quads look great as do biceps. Work more on hams/glutes like u said. Calves look good from back view esp since u said they are weak for ya. Try more soleus /seated work so they pop more from the front. More arms overhead tricep work for the long head isolation.

If u can peak on the day and bring up your lagging points will be a force!

Look great!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Solid plan! Back looks good to me! It's your strongest point IMHO. Quads look great as do biceps. Work more on hams/glutes like u said. Calves look good from back view esp since u said they are weak for ya. Try more soleus /seated work so they pop more from the front. More arms overhead tricep work for the long head isolation.

If u can peak on the day and bring up your lagging points will be a force!

Look great!
    There you are...thanks bro, yes I will bring a better package to my next competitions next year, first one is in April so we have time to build some. I now have a coach/trainer helping both Nikki and I, we have a competitive team forming, and we are only getting started!!!