Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting snipped....condoms suck!

Getting snipped....condoms suck!

Ok guys who has been snipped? Been talking to the wife about getting it done. A few guys at work have had it done. All used different places/methods.
    2 had no issues after. 1 guy said it hurts when he would cum. He had them check things out and said all was well.

The 2 guys that had less invasive methods had no issues. 1 crazy bastard said he had sex with his wife that same night(protected) to see if his cock still worked lmao. He said it didn't hurt and all works!

We have been using fuck foam but getting snipped would be safer baby wise and no pre planning to fuck like the spermicide fuck foam we use now lol.
    I told my wife I'd rather not have sex then use condoms lol. She agrees they are terrible.
    40% thinner my ass! Thinner then what!?! A bike inner tube??

Who's gotten there cut/snipped?
    What method u have done?
    How much did it set ya back $$
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Getting snipped....condoms suck!

Hate condoms too. My fiancé is on the pill though so no need to snip.

Don't care for the pill. It's not healthy for women and my wife is still breast feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Don't care for the pill. It's not healthy for women and my wife is still breast feeding.
    Oh yeah I forgot there's a mini u walking among us now. How old now?

V.I.P.

Heard its not expensive. .and covered by insurance if u got it...almost no true horror stories ive heard. .just typical sore a bit n what not..I need to do that, but..im lazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot there's a mini u walking among us now. How old now?
    I work fast! 2 little angry guido babies bro. 1 and 3! I'm done. I don't care to try for a boy. Having another child is not really something I care to do lol. Children are amazing and wondeful....also insanely stressful!
    2 is plenty for me!

V.I.P.

I work fast! 2 little angry guido babies bro. 1 and 3! I'm done. I don't care to try for a boy. Having another child is not really something I care to do lol. Children are amazing and wondeful....also insanely stressful!
    2 is plenty for me!
    Preach!!

V.I.P.

My dad got a vasectomy back when I lived at home and the surgery wasnt that hard on him, as I remember. Im not trying to say I sat around and talked about post-surgery cumming or anything like that but I did help take care afterwards and he was only completely out of commission for 2 days. Since then he's been married and Im sure he had a fling or 2 aftrer him and my mother got divorced so I think it's working for him.

As far as the type of surgery, I think he had the area between the balls and butt hole cut and they accessed the seminal vesicle that way. That might not be the correct names but it's better than calling it the choad.

2 is plenty for me!
    Shit dude who you talking to lol I got 2 girls also 8 and 3 oh my god I stress all the time but mainly because I know I was a muther fucker with girls when I was younger and cheated all the time so I hope Karma forgets lol. They're awesome though and I love them. I want a boy though but my fiancé doesn't want to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    My dad got a vasectomy back when I lived at home and the surgery wasnt that hard on him, as I remember. Im not trying to say I sat around and talked about post-surgery cumming or anything like that but I did help take care afterwards and he was only completely out of commission for 2 days. Since then he's been married and Im sure he had a fling or 2 aftrer him and my mother got divorced so I think it's working for him.

As far as the type of surgery, I think he had the area between the balls and butt hole cut and they accessed the seminal vesicle that way. That might not be the correct names but it's better than calling it the choad.
    I prefer taint to choad lol. Lmfao at talking about cumming with him.