Thread: OTC Supplement Active Ingredients

OTC Supplement Active Ingredients

Product Company Label Claims Tested Ingredients
    Hydrocyadrine (Lot#810051) Advanced Nutrient Science * Contains octopamine
    Hyperdrol X2 (Lot 49772) Anabolic Xtreme * Contains 4-androstenedione, boldione
    Presurge unleashed (Lot#0260J12) Athletic Edge Nutrition 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL (Geranium) Contains methylhexaneamine
    RX6 (Lot 911062) BPI * Contains methylhexaneamine, oxilofrine
    1.M.R. (Lot1007093) BPI * Contains methylhexaneamine
    Decabolen (Lot 0906162) CTD Labs 4-chloro-17α-methyl-andro-4-ene-3β,17β-diol ; 2α17α-dimethyl-5 α-androstan-3-one Contains 4-androstenedione, methandienone, methyltestosterone, turinabol-oral
    Spirodrene (Lot#122209) Engineered Sports Technology * Contains oxilofrine
    Halodrol (Lot 1008029) Gaspari Nutrition 5α-etioallocholan-3,6,17-trione Contains 4-androstendione
    Spirodex (Lot#1007395) Gaspari Nutrition * Contains methylhexaneamine
    Formadrol Extreme (Lot 09002) LG Sciences 1-Androstene-3α-Ol,17-one Contains turinabol-oral
    E-911 (Lot 9164) LG Sciences * Contains methylhexaneamine, oxilofrine, octopamine
    Hemo-Rage Black (Lot# 0F514-0) Nutrex Research * Contains methylhexaneamine
    Ignite (Lot#828901) Nutrex Research methylsynephrine contains oxilofrine
    Lipo-6 Black (Lot# 10016680) Nutrex Research * Contains methylhexaneamine, octopamine
    Lipo-6 Black Hers (Lot# 10015791) Nutrex Research * Contains methyhexaneamine, oxilofrine, octopamine
    Andro-XS (Lot not specified) Sports One Nutrition 4-chloro-17α-methyl-andro-4-ene-3β,17β-diol Contains turinabol-oral
    Jack3d (Lot# J10581B; K02097B; K07393-C) USP Labs * Contains methylhexaneamine
    OxyElite Pro (Lot 411006) USP Labs * Contains methylhexaneamine
    11-OXO (Lot EL40) Ergopharm * Contains 4-androstenedione, turinabol-oral
    Dual Action Grow Tabs (Lot CW-68) IDS * Contains 1-androstenedione, 4-androstendione, methandienone, turinabol-oral
    HexaGHen (Lot 030072008) MuscleMeds * Contains 4-androstendione, androsterone, boldione, testosterone
    Hot SOS (Lot 10060) Geared-Up Nutrition * Contains epitestosterone, 4-androstendione, boldione, methyltestosterone, progesterone, turinabol-oral, testosterone
    T-911 (Lot 08242) LG Sciences * Contains 4-androstenedione, androsterone
    TestEVOL (Lot 7346-2) EVOL * Contains boldione, turinabol-oral
    Last edited by Chuck; 07-11-2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: 1

Re: OTC Supplement Active Ingredients

As shown in the chart above, some supplements contain actual steriods (no secret there) and some contain steroid precursers or prohormones. Perhaps the most notable issue is that lables and product names can be very misleading. One test actually revealed one of the supplements contained progesterone. I actually have more faith in reputable UG steroid labs than some supplement manufacturers.

Where did you get that chart from? A lot of the stuff on there is outdated/hasn't been available since the ban a couple years ago.
    My MC log/blog- http://www.musclecoalition.org/blog.php?25-fast200

The info is from the US Antidoping Agency. The information is current as of May of this year.

Can you link us the source?

For example Formadrol Extreme hasn't been made in awhile, and even when it did this was the label

ANTI-AROMATASE COMPLEX (3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID,2-PHENYL-BENZO(H)CHROMEN-4-ONE)
    27 Mg
    N/A*

SERM COMPLEX (SODIUM CAPRYLATE,ELLAGIC ACID (HIGHLY STANDARDIZED),GINGER (HIGHLY STANDARDIZED),QUERCETIN,LUTEOLIN,PIPERINE)
    520 Mg

So I would like to see if USADA did some in house testing to find ingredients not on the label or if they are once again extremely behind and using ingredient info from formulations used years ago.

It is at the supplement section of the USADA website. Not sure if you have to be a member or not, but it requires a login. Saw your blog Fast200. I'd like to chat sometime about your training. I'll try to PM you next time I see you online. It appears it was in-house testing.

Cool, shoot me a PM. Always happy to talk training.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    As shown in the chart above, some supplements contain actual steriods (no secret there) and some contain steroid precursers or prohormones. Perhaps the most notable issue is that lables and product names can be very misleading. One test actually revealed one of the supplements contained progesterone. I actually have more faith in reputable UG steroid labs than some supplement manufacturers.
    ^^^ isn't that the truth !! OD