Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the CPAP the Ultimate Performance Enhancer?

Re: Is the CPAP the Ultimate Performance Enhancer?

all i know is when I was 688 pounds at 6 foot 6 i was diagnosed with sleep apnea now I am 245 pounds and gaining muscle and sleep apnea is still an issue... I notice when I sleep with it I train better the next day and feel better overall. I can get them as well if you need them hit me up Bigelle510.Cruisen.jpgIMG00327-20091001-1952.jpggym3.jpg all me!!

Good article.
    I have sleep apnea, stop breathing completely or partially like 240 plus times a night. My O2 saturation was around 87‰. Basically I was killing my brain and my life expectancy was not all that hot. I don't smoke rarely if ever drink, not fat and in decent shape.

At first my cpap was awesome (I have the best one money can buy) but then I noticed I was always puffy in the mornings thru out the day, fast massively and constantly and now my sleep not so hot, always tired again during day. Had machine serviced, new mask etc.
    My airway collapses from 100‰ when awake to about 25‰ of normal., plus nose and septum are whacked. Looking at surgery to correct some stuff and an oral sleep apnea appliance that also doubles as a bite guard for Tom and grinding and clenching teeth.

If appliance works I will use it with cpap at home and by itself when I travel.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    my boxer needs a cpap. That fucker can saw some logs!!
    Reminds me of Thnaks giving My sister and Her pug camp out on the Sofa..... both needed a CPAP.