Thread: this is a little unfair...

this is a little unfair...

I reaize the judges are professionals... but really ..having the super-super heavy weight pose next to the ultra feather weight... is that fair .. the big guy is 20 inchest taller and about 3 times little guys body weight...( didn't realize there was 9 weight classes now)
    the little guy looks like he is going to ride the big guy like a jockey on a horse for crying out loud

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/c1...rasilia-brasil

notice the IFBB still can't use mr universe since loosing the law suit..
    I think the other organization is defaunct now

Re: this is a little unfair...

so the wieght classes ar 65gb and 5 KG up from there to 100kg and then over 100kg..
    So the little guy was only half the big guys weight
    but still it looks funny when they put them next to each for compulsory posing

Size difference side by side is humorous to say the least.

it apparently the way of doing this when they are comparing for the over alll... ( MA just won the super heavies maybe he can comment) but they take the weight class winners , left to right, lowest to highest. do comparisons.. then split in the middle move the left 1/2 to right and right 1/2 to left repeat the comparison....as a result the super heavy is next to the ultra feather...this is the world championships as a result the super heavy has to be atleast 280 ( apparently gear is over the counter in Egypt these days ) he is well over the 220 (100kg) for the catagory ... it just looks real funny .. I don't care how good the judges are the ultra feather has no pray , when you can see him behind the S.H's. shadow...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Yeah, those are all the 1st place winners from their divisions going for Overall...the one who wins the whole show...looks like they have Featherweight up to Super Super Heavyweight, I came in 3rd for Overall at my show, the Light Heavyweight took Overall. They just do comparisons of all divisions first place winners...doesn't matter size or weight. Only when you compete in Masters is when you also go up against different weight class competitors, if you are 40+ it doesn't matter weight or height, if you fall into age group you will be competing against bigger or smaller guys. That Super Super Heavyweight is one big dude!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

on the same site they have a link to the Super heavies catagory coverage...
    kind strange seeing a freaking huge dude that you expect in some tough guy, action movie carring a knife or large ..blubbering like a 5 year old... when he won his weight class.... LOL
    it is pretty funny... but I am sure it was successful completion of a long road ...