Thread: Welcome to the store, Muscle Research Essential Blend protein!

Welcome to the store, Muscle Research Essential Blend protein!

We recently unveiled our new whey product, Yo-Whey and while we're very excited about it and hope you are too, we're always striving to do more and bring you the best products all in one convenient store. Now we'd like to invite you to take a look at our new Essential Blend protein!

We have five delicious flavors to boast:

Vanilla Milkshake
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Banana Milkshake
    Cookies and Cream

So you're getting 30 servings per tub with 24g protein, 13g carbs, and 5.5g fats (only 2g sugar and only 1.5g sat. fat). The blend consists of whey concentrate, whey isolate, milk isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, egg whites, and glutamine peptides. This one makes for a great meal replacement shake or a snack. I know this is the type I opt to keep in the office so if I want to work through lunch, I'd just toss down 2 servings of this to save on time and get in my protein, but carbs and fats along with it. You can take a look at the whole profile here:

Take advantage of our free shipping and try out some of these mouth-watering flavors!

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/293/Essential+Blend/

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Welcome to the store, Muscle Research Essential Blend protein!

This is a great protein blend that I use daily, also use Yo Whey and don't forget that Yo Whey is on sale with our Black November sale going on for $19.99 shipped for a two pound bag...and it is delicious!!! It is also a blend made with frozen yogurt...I mix with either almond milk or coconut water, either way it is awesome!!!

Try Yo Whey out in the Black Friday sale and then try the new Essential Blend protein too...you will not regret it!!!

$19.99 for a two pound bag...that is a steal!!!

Re: Welcome to the store, Muscle Research Essential Blend protein!

this protein would mix in an egg cup and tastes amazing, its also a time release protein that feeds your body for hrs with what you need. A regular in my order always and I love the stuff