Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new iPhone 6plus

The new iPhone 6plus

So who copied who? It looks like a Samsung note3!

Plus I pre-ordered mine in slate grey 128gb a month ago, ship date is pushed out but Verizon won't say when to. One day they say shipped, next they say ships Dec 7, then they say they don't know and can't tell you when it will. Apple that piss ass poor at supply management? Or just cause Jobs is dead now with fluffy at the helm?
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: The new iPhone 6plus

Some cool phones out there but I don't carry a cell phone and I don't want to at all! FREEDOM!!!!!!!lol
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Some cool phones out there but I don't carry a cell phone and I don't want to at all! FREEDOM!!!!!!!lol
    Not at all!?! Not even for emergencies? I primarily carry mine for emergencies and to text my wife when I'm leaving the gym so she can have my dinner ready when I get home! lol!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

IMO, I think Apple copied Android on this one.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Not at all!?! Not even for emergencies? I primarily carry mine for emergencies and to text my wife when I'm leaving the gym so she can have my dinner ready when I get home! lol!
    Not at all and I love it. If it is an emergency...someone else will have a phone,lol

Not at all and I love it. If it is an emergency...someone else will have a phone,lol
    Not even a beeper!?! hehehehe! Remember those!?! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Not even a beeper!?! hehehehe! Remember those!?! lol!

Yes I do remember them and beeping the shit out of Fuzos when we were younger,lol. I would rather spend my money on other things than electronics and I do love the freedom of not having a phone. We survived without them before. When my munchkin gets older, I will probably have to get one but I will hold that one off as long as I can

I have a no frills carrier ..$40 a month... and as a result I would have to pay full price for an Iphone.... I don't see that happening at $700
    the 6 plus is still smaller than the note... that thing is huge... although I saw on line that the Asian prefer a large display..becuase they write with their fingers and convert to txt..,,,they kind of need a bigger dislay... there is one out there at is 7".. that right about the size of the original kindle fire !! can you image putting that to your ear?

Yes I do remember them and beeping the shit out of Fuzos when we were younger,lol. I would rather spend my money on other things than electronics and I do love the freedom of not having a phone. We survived without them before. When my munchkin gets older, I will probably have to get one but I will hold that one off as long as I can
    Don't blame ya... I wish I could chunk mine sometimes!
    Last edited by Big Hoss; 11-26-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    I have a no frills carrier ..$40 a month... and as a result I would have to pay full price for an Iphone.... I don't see that happening at $700
    the 6 plus is still smaller than the note... that thing is huge... although I saw on line that the Asian prefer a large display..becuase they write with their fingers and convert to txt..,,,they kind of need a bigger dislay... there is one out there at is 7".. that right about the size of the original kindle fire !! can you image putting that to your ear?
    Sounds like a classic SNL parody skit!