Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new iPhone 6plus

Re: The new iPhone 6plus

I need a new phone. Dropped mine last week. Screen is a mess now! I refuse to pay $300 + for a phone. Probably going to see who offers a free iPhone or droid with a contract.
    AT&T must think the world can't add. They offer a$30 a month for 2 yrs deal. I was like how is that a deal??? I suck at math and that's over $600 not even thinking about it. They kept saying but is only $30 a month.....I swear it was like I we were buying a car!

Apparently ppl can't do simple math anymore lol
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I need a new phone. Dropped mine last week. Screen is a mess now! I refuse to pay $300 + for a phone. Probably going to see who offers a free iPhone or droid with a contract.
    AT&T must think the world can't add. They offer a$30 a month for 2 yrs deal. I was like how is that a deal??? I suck at math and that's over $600 not even thinking about it. They kept saying but is only $30 a month.....I swear it was like I we were buying a car!

Apparently ppl can't do simple math anymore lol
    OH yeah... there are web site out there that do the math for you... it is always cheaper to buy the phone
    just do a search "cheapest iphone 6" and there is a web site out there ...punch how much you use it , etc and they will compare all the sites
    get the deal for you

I hardly use the phone...it is just me ( no family plan) pay as you go net10 for me
    have you considerin fixing the phone... a diplay is like $100 ...if it is newer might be worth it

It's an iPhone 4. Not even the s lol. It is the 32gig one though. I'll see what I can into a new phone for. A guy at work offered to fix it for free if I can get a glass. Pretty sure he is a closed homo and will want some gay trade so I'll pay him for sure lol

The 6plusis barely smaller than my note3. I needed a phone for my son so i decided to get the 6plus and give applemone last chance that area. My notemis going to son. Yep apple most definetly copied samsung. Shame too the samsung form factormisnt bad but not great. I like the original iphone shapes set them apart felt solid except formthe glass backs.

I had a beeper once and a brick for a phone too!
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.

I use Verizon edge plan get a new phone every year. Don't care for the giant phones it needs to fit in my pocket at work. I'm used to I phone now so I like it. Didn't know there was still a wait to get one figured u could just walk into apple or Verizon and grab one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I use Verizon edge plan get a new phone every year. Don't care for the giant phones it needs to fit in my pocket at work. I'm used to I phone now so I like it. Didn't know there was still a wait to get one figured u could just walk into apple or Verizon and grab one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. I don't like the big phone craze. I also enjoy the iPhone interface.

I don't really get the phone camp hate. Just but what u like? Seems easy enough lol.

I have a 4 " screen that is enough... I just picked up a Net10 phone on a BF deal for a back up ...$10 at Kmart..
    I figure for $10 if worse comes to worse it is cheap insurance ...

I have big hands and my eyes not soon good in my age. The big phones fit easily in my p9ckets front and back. I also use to review my photos I take in the field so 8 need the bigger screen for that as well.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

was at target today and they had a Ascend mate 2 for $300 of Net 10 it was huge.. 5.7 inches

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    was at target today and they had a Ascend mate 2 for $300 of Net 10 it was huge.. 5.7 inches
    "That's what she said!" lol!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L