Thread: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Ah bollocks! I've been slack at keeping this updated recently. I've been training, mainly running and kickboxing. I stayed with my brother for four days and we did some old school kickboxing training (no sparring though). It's been a long time since I've trained with him. He still hits harder than anyone else I know. Today I went to squad training with the British squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Colstreamer View Post
    Ah bollocks! I've been slack at keeping this updated recently. I've been training, mainly running and kickboxing. I stayed with my brother for four days and we did some old school kickboxing training (no sparring though). It's been a long time since I've trained with him. He still hits harder than anyone else I know. Today I went to squad training with the British squad.
    Glad to see ya brother was wondering if u were ok or just busy.

Your brother a fighter too?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Glad to see ya brother was wondering if u were ok or just busy.

Your brother a fighter too?
    Yeah I'm ok. I was just busy with other shit. And yeah, my brother was a fighter too. He hasn't fought since he left the army though. It's s pity really. He was bloody good. I mean he's a proper fucking badass in the ring. He's beaten everyone he's ever faced. There were a couple of times he got beaten but he beat them in rematches.

I've kept up my training, more or less. I decided that I wanted to improve my grip strength. Specifically my crushing grip strength. So I bought some heavy hand grippers. I got 100lbs, 250lbs, 300lbs and 350lbs grippers. The 100 is easy for most men to close so I use it for warming up. I can close the 250 once ATM, so I'm practising with it until I can close it for 5x5. Once I can, I'll move on to the 300. I know grippers go up to some ridiculous numbers but I'll be happy with 350. I'm also working on static grip strength by hanging from pull up bars as long as I can.