Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Nbencze

Re: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Got em

Quote Originally Posted by midwestbeast View Post
    Hey bro, just checking in. I believe MuscleAddiction sent your Beastdrol out about 3 weeks ago. Didn't see a response in the logging thread or another log on here, so wanted to verify.
    Hey, Bro. I messaged MA. The beast has arrived in the country, I e just gotta go pick it up from customs. They're being funny because there was no bill of sake on the outside of the package apparently, which means they don't know how much import duty to charge me. So I've gotta go explain it was sent free of charge to review it. I'll start the log as soon as I have it.

Tuesday 12th I went to my boxing club here in Kassel. I rather stupidly did a bit too much bag work before stepping into the ring for some sparring against a local champion! Needless to say I got a lesson in speed! I still managed to land some good shots but I certainly came out of it worse.

With that in mind I've taken myself out on more runs in an attempt to reduce weight and improve stamina.

Wednesday I ran 4.55km in 28 mins 36 secs.

Friday I ran 4.91km in 30 mins 09 secs in the morning, then I ran 7.67km in 50 mins 07 secs after work.

On the subject of work, I've been doing a lot of digging and carrying heavy stones, wheelbarrow loads etc. which has left my muscles seriously aching. So I haven't managed a decent lifting workout. I'm sure I'll be able to get in the gym next week though. Especially as I ought to have the Beast V3 by then and I'll be starting to log my cycle for the review.

Kickboxing workout today.
    Warm up followed by drills, 6x2 min rounds sparring. Technique work and some strength training at the end. Shoulder press 3x15 @ 45kg. Finished off with stretching.