Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Re: Colstreamer's 2015 training log.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer55 View Post
    Hmm so UGL would go down in price and Pharma would rise? That would make sense.
    Pretty much. Why would anyone buy from a UGL when they could get pharmacy grade cheaper?

Oh boy, Ironguruera. That's too long to quote in my reply!

Thanks, I like to put in little extras, stuff I can't really discuss with my mrs or most of my friends; for me part of keeping a journal/log is about recording relevant thoughts and stuff.

No one can argue that genetics plays a really important part in this game. I'm one of those guys who can put on weight easily (muscle or fat) but I find it a bitch to get into single digits BF%wise. I've managed it a couple if times with REALLY strict diet but I've got friends who eat buckets of KFC all the time yet still have abs all the time. I've got a friend who is naturally stupidly strong, hardly ever trains but can usually outlift me any day of the week. If he were to train properly he could be a monster.

As for prices I really don't think the US can be compared with Europe. Most countries here steroids are legal to posses for personal use without a script in some countries you can even buy gear in pharmacies and as there are no borders within the EU brining it home is never a problem. 10ml visl of test cup usually goes for between €40-80 no idea what that is in usd, a little more than $50-100 I think so about the same price as in the us with a trt script. I don't think bunk gear is so much of a problem here as it is in the states. At least I've never gotten any and I don't know anyone who has.

Would u say that majority of the gear u buy is all from a pharmacy then? Or do u guys also have UGL like we do ? The problem we have is ppl advertise that they are selling pharm grade products and shipping to the USA but they can be impostors of pharm grade gear and not the real deal.

I would love nothing more then being able to walk into a pharmacy and having a grocery list!!

What countries can u still walk Into a pharmacy and buy roids with no script?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I believe Thailand is one, unless I am thinking of Taiwan...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Would u say that majority of the gear u buy is all from a pharmacy then? Or do u guys also have UGL like we do ? The problem we have is ppl advertise that they are selling pharm grade products and shipping to the USA but they can be impostors of pharm grade gear and not the real deal.

I would love nothing more then being able to walk into a pharmacy and having a grocery list!!

What countries can u still walk Into a pharmacy and buy roids with no script?
    All the gear I've ever bought has been from a pharmacy, original packaging and sll. I know there are UGLs here and they're generally a bit cheaper (usually the same price per 10ml vial but with a stronger mg/ml). I've seen omnadren, primo and proviron in a chemist in Bulgaria and I know you can get juice in Greece and Turkey too. Turkey isn't in the EU so there's no open border meaning there's the customs issue but it's only illegal to take them OUT of turkey without a script. Bringing them into the UK isn't a problem. So as long as you don't get stopped leaving the country you're ok. I've only brought stuff into Germany from the UK, either in my suitcase or just post it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer55 View Post
    I believe Thailand is one, unless I am thinking of Taiwan...
    Yep, you're right. You can get juice in Thailand from a pharmacy. The problem is bringing them back.

Leg day. The Mrs wants me back early today so I'm cutting my rest periods to 1 minute instead of my usual 90-100 seconds

Warm up:
    Squats
    1x8 @ 80kg
    1x8 @ 90kg

Work:
    Front squats
    5x8 @ 90kg (208lbs)
    Breathing like I just ran a mile!!its amazing how much the extra 30-40 seconds make! The last couple of sets were bloody hard on my shoulders. The bar kept trying to go forwards because my shoulders were so slippery with sweat!

Squats
    1x5 @ 120kg (264lbs)
    2x5 @ 125kg (275lbs)
    1x5 @ 130kg (286lbs)
    1x5 @ 135kg (297lbs)
    My squats are going up quickly. Pity my cycle of Sdrol is at an end. Let's see how much strength I keep after PCT.

Bodyweight squats
    1x20
    1x25
    1x30
    1x35
    Holy shit! I can barely fuckin' walk! I've still got cleans and leg curls yet to do!

Cleans
    3x5 @ 70kg (154lbs)
    Forearm still fuckin' twinning but not so bad I have to cut out any cleans today.

Leg curl
    1x10 @ 35kg
    2x10 @ 40kg

Stretching to finish and I'm done! Time to hobble out of the gym. I gotta say, that was a damn good, hard leg workout

That's a heck of a leg workout!

Don't think I could keep up...

Thanks, bro! It certainly was tough!

Cardio day.
    Today I'm not doing tabata, rather a different type of fight specific cardio. It's higher volume and less intense.
    1 minute light bag work to warm up.
    30 seconds non stop punching; I do 50 straight punches, 50 hooks, 50 uppercuts and repeat until the timer goes then I actively "rest" for 90 seconds, meaning I'm still hitting the bag but neither full power nor speed. Just keeping myself moving. When the timer goes again I kick the bag as hard and fast as I can, 20 kicks one leg then 20 the other and repeat until the timer goes then back to active rest. I do a total of 5 rounds like this. The idea is to increase the amount if time I go all out every couple of weeks until I'm doing 2 minute all out blasts. The active rest changes from 90 to 60 seconds before I increase the "all out" time. So:
    30 secs all out
    90 secs rest - repeat 5 times.
    After a couple of weeks I decrease rest time to 60 secs. A couple of weeks later I'll increase the "all out" time to 60 secs and the rest time back to 90 secs. This way after 4 months I'm doing 2 minute all out blasts.

11 minutes total today, including warm up.
    1st round I managed 4 uppercuts (104 punches in total)
    2nd round I did 20 kicks each leg.
    3rd round I managed 11 uppercuts (111 punches in total)
    4th round I did 20 kicks each leg
    5th round I got to 42 hooks before the bell went (92 punches in total)

10 mins stretching to finish; with a couple of stretches on the vibration plate. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "what the fuck is he doing using THAT fruity machine for?"
    The vibration plate, while I reckon crap for most things, is actually really good for getting rid of tight problem areas. Because I use my hip flexors a hell of a lot when in kicking they become very tight and normal stretching doesn't do much unless I hold a relaxed stretch for over 10 minutes. The vibration plate sorts it out in 45 seconds.

I'm done! short but sweet.