Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: was up

was up

here for some venom!

Re: was up

Welcome

Come for the Venom, leave with some knowledge. Enjoy the boards, check everything out and throw your input out there. Welcome to MC
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

thanks guys...actually heard about this board from venom lol...then heard about venom from my coach...about to order tomorrow...gh is too good of a deal...have there been igf test done on it? i have been searching on here but nothing...

great moniker guy

Welcome aboard..

Quote Originally Posted by SexWeightsProteinShakes View Post
    thanks guys...actually heard about this board from venom lol...then heard about venom from my coach...about to order tomorrow...gh is too good of a deal...have there been igf test done on it? i have been searching on here but nothing...
    Everything points to his gear being legit. There has not been a test done as of yet. We have a guy here who is planning on do one pretty soon, but I wouldn't hesitate on picking some up and give it a run. He stands by his product and from what I've heard from guys running it there are zero issues. Try it, I bet you'll like it too.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

was up

Quote Originally Posted by SexWeightsProteinShakes View Post
    Love the name bro!

Lunchbox was going to have the igf test done but I don't think he has cause he has not posted about it.

I got a gh kit and started it. I'm 1 week in. Totall bro science but it energizes me and wakes me up big time in the am just like the legit gensci brand stuff I used years ago. Time will tell if it's legit as advertised.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

awesome thanks for the welcomes and info about venom...i am going to put an order in today...he has been great with communication and have heard nothing but good things...hard to beat his prices

Welcome brother! Venom... plenty of it!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L