Thread: b12 liquid..the bomb

b12 liquid..the bomb

I have not been able to take ANY supps due to added fillers. In my quest to help my Mom, , with a severe B12 deficiency I came upon an excellent product line.

A little background here, my Mom has been getting b12 shots for a couple years and gets sick after it. Each time the illness had gotten worse and the last time she ended up in the hospital for days. Was it just from the b12 shot? Not sure but I strongly believe it was a BIG contributor. So I have been determined to help her and I was able to find a supplement that contains only Methylcobalamin B12 and purified water. Started her on it and couldn't wait to see her next test, now the shots had never really boosted her level at all but since I have had her on this her last B12 level tripled!!!! I was thilled to see that, and she does feel better, but this isn't her only health issue. I have ordered several supps from there and I am currently using Oil of Oregano and also vitamin D, the D is will water and the Oregano oil is with organic grapeseed oil.

It is worth the time to do a little research on the things you buy.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: b12 liquid..the bomb

I've heard of the different types of Inj b-12 messing with some ppl.

I've looked into b-12 shots but seems like a hassle lol. My wife will get all concerned I'm taking something else lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Baby1...my girlfriend is also taking B12 shots and we are not seeing much of an improvement or benefit. If you can please share where it is that you found the B12 liquid as I would really like to have her try this rather than some other dumb thing the doctor comes up with next. Her experience has been maybe a little bit of a boost for a couple of days immediately after injection but really nothing to speak of...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenster View Post
    Baby1...my girlfriend is also taking B12 shots and we are not seeing much of an improvement or benefit. If you can please share where it is that you found the B12 liquid as I would really like to have her try this rather than some other dumb thing the doctor comes up with next. Her experience has been maybe a little bit of a boost for a couple of days immediately after injection but really nothing to speak of...
    Absoultely. My mother just had another test run and it is now in the high 900's. I have seen this work for her through improvement and bloodwork.

Here it is! I use the oregano oil and Vit D form this company to. they run sales here and there but their prices are quite good. I would never get or recommend injections again, impo. Not sure if this helped also but my Mom added a probiotic to her regimen for her gut issues

http://www.bio-alternatives.net/b12.htm