I have a good amount of protein still stocked up and I try to make myself use everything I have before I start buying more and letting stuff age. I did make an exception to try out the new Thin Mint flavor of Yo-Whey protein, though.

I got it in late last week and right from the very start, it was an excellent experience. When I tore the top of the bag and opened the seal, I immediately smelled an open box of thin mint cookies. I mean dead on. I was at work, so I didn't have milk. Mixed 2 scoops with water and it mixed up quickly and without any clumping whatsoever.

It tasted phenomenal.

The next morning, I mixed up 2 scoops in my ProMixx blender with milk (1%) and once again, it tasted great. It may have actually even tasted a little better in water as odd as that sounds. The one with milk wasn't bad at all and mixed up very smooth and even, too, but it was awesome that it tastes just as refreshing in water.

I'm really looking forward to experimenting with doing some baking with this protein. I'm imagining some fantastic high protein thin mint chocolate brownies and things of that nature.

Bottom line is definitely grab this. You won't be disappointed if you like chocolate and/or mint. And FYI, the mint is just the right amount. My wife had some and that's what she commented on. She said she wouldn't want it any mintier than what it is, so she was thrilled with it, too.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/261/Yo-Whey/