Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HRT/TRT section?

Re: HRT/TRT section?

Quote Originally Posted by itsdanr View Post
    Well congratulations.
    Where you using HCG throughout the three years, or was using HCG after you'd discontinued testosterone enough. Also do you feel you were lucky or that your results more common than not?
    I'd really like to start blasting and cruising but my girlfriend would like a child in the future. Im on the fence here but would like to keep my options open if possible.
    Only used HCG before PCT and not during my run. Let me say that I stopped all AAS use at 41, so it was a few years before we had the boys. That being said I had a test level of 198 at the age of 46 and very little sex drive. So there is a price, I also have a medical issue that contributed to my low test sow it's hard to pinpoint the exact reason for such a low test level.
    6'3" tall, 240 pounds

Read

trt 200 mg cyp a week, adex 1mg 2x a week. hcg 250-500iu and finasteride pretty normal set up if u have a good doc like my self

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter67 View Post
    trt 200 mg cyp a week, adex 1mg 2x a week. hcg 250-500iu and finasteride pretty normal set up if u have a good doc like my self
    Why you take finasteride? That drug is super powerful. Unless your psa is out of range I wouldn't touch that shit

finastride to stop hair loss? Well i agree with Agent Orange, im scared to even take the stuff. However, i am starting to loose my hair and get a re-cedding hair line. Wonder what alternative drugs would be better then fina?

Im doing my last PCT now then it will be TRT...wondering how i should go about getting a fereral from my primary care codtor or just call one up myself?

Is there a website where you can llok up diffrent endo's in your area?

Quote Originally Posted by F7L View Post
    finastride to stop hair loss? Well i agree with Agent Orange, im scared to even take the stuff. However, i am starting to loose my hair and get a re-cedding hair line. Wonder what alternative drugs would be better then fina?

Im doing my last PCT now then it will be TRT...wondering how i should go about getting a fereral from my primary care codtor or just call one up myself?

I think it depends on insurance? My insurance has it's own list of doctors on there website. I can type in what kind of doctor and it will give me a list that are in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by F7L View Post

Depends on what's causing the hair loss. If it's test converting to dht try taking saw palmetto as that should help. If it's from taking dht derivatives like tren,mast, proviron there is no conversation to prevent. Not sure fina would help here
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

would be good to see a section for this. I have been on TrT for 6 or 7 months now. Love it and the wife does too.