Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stopping at store.

Stopping at store.

So yesterday after a awesome shoulder workout I stopped by my usual store to get coffee. As I'm standing there fixing my coffee this truck drive asked me "so what's a big boy like you bench". I looked at him and said I got 135lbs this morning. He looks at me strange and says 135lbs. I said yep 135lbs and got it four times and walked away. I thought it was funny to mess with the guy.

Re: Stopping at store.

lmao, good for you! I have to tell Fuzo that one. Amazed at how people come up to you 'big boys" and ask that question
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

strangest question I got when I was in line
    a complete stranger walks up to me and ask "didn't the tackling dumb suck to hit in football practice.."
    at this point I am in my 40's and so was he ...to be honest I a never played football.
    thinking back I suspect he thought I was someone else..

Here is another one. 2 weeks ago me and the wife and my 4 year old was going in the mall to shop. There was a small carnival set up in the parking lot but wasn't open. I asked a cop that was standing outside talking to some mall worker's what time it opened. He tell me 5pm and all so that he hoped he will be in as good of shape as me when he gets my age. Dam it I'm only 45 I'm not a old fart yet.

lol, too funny! Fuzo says he just wants to go to the gym and not be bothered Told him to wear a hoodie and tell peeps to get the f away from him. I have the bitchface down patt, no one approaches me. I am to in the zone when I am in the gym though...no eye contact with anyone, unless they are a snake, then they get the beams from my eyes...
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    So yesterday after a awesome shoulder workout I stopped by my usual store to get coffee. As I'm standing there fixing my coffee this truck drive asked me "so what's a big boy like you bench". I looked at him and said I got 135lbs this morning. He looks at me strange and says 135lbs. I said yep 135lbs and got it four times and walked away. I thought it was funny to mess with the guy.
    Lmao! Well played!

U wanna piss Latina off....ask her what she benches which is what idiots always ask her. Now if they say can I ask u something??? She replies if it's what I bench then no! They always shut up cause that was their question lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

When people ask me... "Hey, how much ya bench?" I usually reply... "I don't"... I just do push-ups! lol!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    lol, too funny! Fuzo says he just wants to go to the gym and not be bothered Told him to wear a hoodie and tell peeps to get the f away from him. I have the bitchface down patt, no one approaches me. I am to in the zone when I am in the gym though...no eye contact with anyone, unless they are a snake, then they get the beams from my eyes...
    Yeah the uni-bomber look works for me ... that and head phones...
    I am trying to keep a pace here people....get out of my way... !
    Also I will ask someone how many sets they have let if they have been sitting on a piece of equipment especially if they are just sitting...If I get some high number I will say something like "well I have just done 4 other exercises and 5 sets each, while waiting for you .... if you are you going to be that long then I can get it done in between one of your sets... "

do you think that is too much a hint, and I am not even on anything when I said that LOL

Ahh take it as a compliment and be on your way!

Should have said I repped your 500 lb gf 10 times with no spot so maybe 600 lbs 1 rep max?? Lol
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!