Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stopping at store.

Re: Stopping at store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Should have said I repped your 500 lb gf 10 times with no spot so maybe 600 lbs 1 rep max?? Lol
    Lmao can always count on you IronG

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Lmao can always count on you IronG
    Lol I mean really what is the proper response to this question anyways? The OP nailed it. I mean even if u say 650lbs how is jerk off going to know if u are full of shit or not! My buddy can bench 495 at 225 but unless u watch him do it still hard to believe.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

yeah but benching is pretty unpredictable... I have see a fat ass bastard benching 315 and thought no way when he loaded it up
    I saw a 135 lb guy throw up almost 400 at a contest once.( yes he won the % body weight award) ( he had a weird amazing physique, if he didn't have the muscle he would have weighed well under a 100 lbs , un believably small bones and joints )

I also saw a massive dude doing 315 and struggling...the guy was a monster he had to be 270' and ripped, he said benching was never his thing... ( grant he was doing flies with some ridiculous weight )
    it is a complete crap shoot , just by looking at a dude you will never know how much they bench

I also saw this 60 + year old woman that had just done aerobic all her life ( she looked 35 tops) , well at 60 there is not many women weightlifters , especially benching , she was setting record after record at the meet ...

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    yeah but benching is pretty unpredictable... I have see a fat ass bastard benching 315 and thought no way when he loaded it up
    I saw a 135 lb guy throw up almost 400 at a contest once.( yes he won the % body weight award) ( he had a weird amazing physique, if he didn't have the muscle he would have weighed well under a 100 lbs , un believably small bones and joints )

I also saw a massive dude doing 315 and struggling...the guy was a monster he had to be 270' and ripped, he said benching was never his thing... ( grant he was doing flies with some ridiculous weight )
    it is a complete crap shoot , just by looking at a dude you will never know how much they bench

I also saw this 60 + year old woman that had just done aerobic all her life ( she looked 35 tops) , well at 60 there is not many women weightlifters , especially benching , she was setting record after record at the meet ...
    Exactly bro. Total crap shoot. There was this Eskimo bitch PL at the gym. She asked for a spot one day so I was like cool lets see what fatty puts up! I get to the bench she has a 10lb and 5 lb plate on each side. I was like wtf she is fucking with me right??? Nope that's what she lifted. I was so confused. Helped her and walked away thinking wtf was that all about?? This older guy at the gym who's 55 and jacked pulled me aside and was like wtf was that all about??? We died laughing thinking wtf!!

Meanwhile Latina can bench 225 and she doesn't bench regularly but she is jacked for sure
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I've never been big on bench. I mostly do DB on chest but I'll throw in bar every couple weeks and hit 315 for 6-8 reps but it hurts my shoulders so I don't dip in to it too deep