Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather or Paquiao?

Mayweather or Paquiao?

Who's your fav?
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Re: Mayweather or Paquiao?

Fuzo and I will go with Paquiao! One of Fuzos best friends got an amazing opportunity to be Paquiao's bodyguard. He left a couple weeks ago and is still cant believe the experience he is having!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Fuzo and I will go with Paquiao! One of Fuzos best friends got an amazing opportunity to be Paquiao's bodyguard. He left a couple weeks ago and is still cant believe the experience he is having!
    That's awesome! I'm on Paquiao team after hearing about all the abuse of women by Mayweather
    But I'm not sure that is gonna be enough. Tough fight for both guys

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    That's badass! I'm leaning towards Paq myself.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

that whole thing is crazy..... 100k for ring side ... Vegas is sold out for 5 days ..the Rivieria scheduled for demolish-ion and they post pones the demo so they could book it .. so my question is why.... I mean if you don't have tickets now you are just going to watch it on television anyway, why go to Vegas, other than of course going to Vegas ... .. I heard the best deal is to go to Mexico where it is a free broadcast , not the $100 pay per view in the US

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    that whole thing is crazy..... 100k for ring side ... Vegas is sold out for 5 days ..the Rivieria scheduled for demolish-ion and they post pones the demo so they could book it .. so my question is why.... I mean if you don't have tickets now you are just going to watch it on television anyway, why go to Vegas, other than of course going to Vegas ... .. I heard the best deal is to go to Mexico where it is a free broadcast , not the $100 pay per view in the US
    Yeah, heard the same thing on the news... the rich paying $90k a ticket. Have you heard some of the wagers place on this fight? Mark Wahlberg betting P.Diddy $250k for Paq to win!?! F'n ridiculous!

Also heard that Mayweather gets $150 mil whether he wins or loses.

wouldn't be awesome if the whole fight was over in less than a minute ? I remember seeing Marvin Haggler on WW of S live. and it was a 15 second fight... end result is the were replaying the fight for 10 minutes then ran the tape for the NYC Night Champions Bodybuilding... I was OK with that .. but that was me

I don't think the fight is going to be like a Tyson bout; where Tyson comes out... cold-cocks his competitor... and then poof... it's over! lol! I think they're going to go a full 12 rounds or close to it. They're both fierce competitors.

Mayweather will probably win by points as usual.

Pacman has speed, power and angles but mayweather is a counter puncher folks. He is not an aggressor. That's not how he fights.
    He will watch manny and figure him out each time he comes in with his attacks.
    The longer the fight goes on the more mayweather will have his timing and system down and just keep shoulder tuck and roll away from him.

Now manny still has the chance of catching him and hurting him.....this is with his jab. If he can land his jab and get in on him to throw flurry.....then it will be the fight of the decade.

If there was ever an opponent to stand a chance to mayweathers nearly flawless counter punch system....it's PAC man.

Go PAC man go!

I'm very excited to see this one play out folks.

Sadly I fear Tyson is right. Mayweather is a scared little man in the ring and takes no risks.

I would love nothing more then to see manny beat him hard but my gut tells me mayweather by points as usual!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!