Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benefit of Yoga

Benefit of Yoga

Hi,

can you please list main benefits of Yoga here?

Thanks

Well every single time I goto yoga I pass gas. Or pick up a girl. But, for real. Yoga is great for all BB. It helps with holding positions and really gets you to breath. Not that shit ya learned in the pregnancy class. Real breathing. It will improve everything a lot. Flexibility is key as you get to be an older fart. It will really help. But do hot yoga so you loose like 3 lbs a class.

Re: Benefit of Yoga

Yoga helps with flexibility and it also works the hell out of your core (abdominal region). Those static holds will work stabilizers you never knew you even had.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Yoga has movements which help to increase strength and flexibility. Controlling your breathing is everything about yoga. In yoga, breath is necessary for energy. yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety.They are best to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. It also help to reduce risk factors for chronic diseases

I really was a dumb ass when it came to yoga. But started dating a Pilates instructor. Holly shit. Opened my eyes to yoga and Pilates. Can't believe I didn't do it earlier in my life. Thought it was only for the sissy boys. Now I'm right in there. But out here the rich tree hugging hippies invade yoga with their BO. I want to kill them. Smelly fucking hippies.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Yoga helps with flexibility and it also works the hell out of your core (abdominal region). Those static holds will work stabilizers you never knew you even had.
    Flexibility eh??? He he he. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Hi DelphaMorrison,
    Yoga is great to reduce body weight, increase body flexibility and to breath better. Yoga increase your strength, reduce cholesterol level, high blood pressure and pulse rate and prevent from depression, obesity, heart disease and some cancers.

Yoga is a a good workout for the physical fitness and mental relaxation. It plays an important role to improve the body strength, stamina, and fitness level. It is also most recommended workout to get rid of mental illnesses such as depression, stress, and anxiety.

I recently saw a News report where NFl linemen were using it to stay flexible for injury prevention. Especially the older ones who were trying to stay competitive.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Atwater View Post
    Yoga is a a good workout for the physical fitness and mental relaxation. It plays an important role to improve the body strength, stamina, and fitness level. It is also most recommended workout to get rid of mental illnesses such as depression, stress, and anxiety.
    Any comment?