Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone, my name Michael

Re: Hello everyone, my name Michael

Just test for 1st and I don't care what u are eating now but it's not enough.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Just test for 1st and I don't care what u are eating now but it's not enough.
    Ain't that the truth! If u don't feed your body it don't matter what I take. U won't grow! Eat like hulk

IG hit that one on the head.

Michael - maybe read some of the stickies?

OK every body,
    Thanks for your sincerely replays, but at first my goal to be like sergi costanten
    My hight 185cm my weight is 95 kg just have little fats around muscles my type of body is ecto morph. And I used to go to gym for 7month till now my regime is good. Take creatine glutamine, dhea but progress is too low.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michaelemeel1 View Post
    OK every body,
    Thanks for your sincerely replays, but at first my goal to be like sergi costanten
    My hight 185cm my weight is 95 kg just have little fats around muscles my type of body is ecto morph. And I used to go to gym for 7month till now my regime is good. Take creatine glutamine, dhea but progress is too low.
    Thanks
    I was once a hard gainger. I stumbled upon the key to hard gainers growth by trial and error.
    I used to train 5 days a week and while I grew.....it was a snails pace at best!

I was getting burnt out and life got busy and I started training just 3 days a week and added more core moves and
    Simplified my program to do whole body in 3 days.

I put on 17 lbs in 3 months natural no juice!!

Hard gainers recovery sucks big time.
    U must have tons of rest and lots of quality non processed non fast food nutrients.

If u aren't growing now juice won't do as much as u think and if it does when the juice is gone u will prob be back to overtraining again and stalemate.

Biggest tip I can ever give a hard gainers is train 3-4 days a week tops and eat lots of quality food. Eating donuts and ice cream just makes ya far as does fast food. Steak and quinoa makes legends.

Test cyp 600 or less every week would be my suggestion take an Ai and pounds of meat! Good luck let us know what u decide and how it goes!

I was once a hard gainger. I stumbled upon the key to hard gainers growth by trial and error.
    I used to train 5 days a week and while I grew.....it was a snails pace at best!

I was getting burnt out and life got busy and I started training just 3 days a week and added more core moves and

U must have tons of rest and lots of quality non processed non fast food nutrients.

If u aren't growing now juice won't do as much as u think and if it does when the juice is gone u will prob be back to overtraining again and stalemate.

Biggest tip I can ever give a hard gainers is train 3-4 days a week tops and eat lots of quality food. Eating donuts and ice cream just makes ya far as does fast food. Steak and quinoa makes legends.
    Listen to this man, focus on the compound moves and forget isolation exercises, eat and rest / sleep alot!

Less is more for ectomorph.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Welcome to MC
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Damn IG! U surprised me with that amazing post. Lol real shit tho some of the best advice this guy could get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Damn IG! U surprised me with that amazing post. Lol real shit tho some of the best advice this guy could get.
    Only a hard gainer understands what a hard gainer goes through.