Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beds

Beds

I'm going to look into a Sleep Number or similar vendor. My wife is interested in a split where we both can adjust the stiff ness.

Thoughts?

Re: Beds

I have one someone gave me, I guess I like it ok but to honest I never use the adjustment thing but still its a good option.

I really want a new bed so I'm all ears myself.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I have a serta pillow top...

I was debating on a temperpedic...and posted to a similar board
    I got back a ton of replies to stay away from them unless you have low circulation and are freeing all the time..
    apparently it is like sleeping in insulation and retains all your body heat ..end result you wake up at 2 AM and are sweating in the dead of winter

I can not sleep on anything but flat ..so I can't say anything about adjustable ..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    I'm going to look into a Sleep Number or similar vendor. My wife is interested in a split where we both can adjust the stiff ness.

Thoughts?
    They are crazy pricey and it's just a air mattress. I read reviews and seems like they don't hold up great. Pump issue or air leaks etc but maybe they are better now?

We have 2 memory foam mattress from jewco aka Costco. Like them both. They are the cool memory so u don't have tren sweats all yr round like some memory foam.

I also like that with the memory foam u don't need a box spring so we have 2 contemporary sleigh style beds.

The queen one i got for our guest room cause I was sleeping there. The mattress was $400 and the sleigh bed was $250 from RC Willey and it's just as nice as our master bed which was $800 for the mattress if I recall.
    Both are nice. A friend told us to check out the Costco ones as she did tons of research and likes hers. We do to.

Just be sure to read the reviews about if it's soft or firm.

As far as pleasing 2 ppl with one bed that's always tough! Just get 2 queens and push them together lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Im thinking about just getting 2 Twin XLs and making a king. We both will get what we want... Pillow top, foam, stiffness, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    Im thinking about just getting 2 Twin XLs and making a king. We both will get what we want... Pillow top, foam, stiffness, etc.
    Nah just get 2 queens. Those twins are for kids and shit lol. Too small!

Love mine! Have had it for years holds up thru the roughest of drunken sex eve with slump busters over 200lbs lol jk really love mine cuz depending on how stiff my back is from night to night I can adjust my number accordingly. Highly recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Love mine! Have had it for years holds up thru the roughest of drunken sex eve with slump busters over 200lbs lol jk really love mine cuz depending on how stiff my back is from night to night I can adjust my number accordingly. Highly recommend
    Hogging compliant huh? Lol

We bought a bed last year and were considering the sleep number but went with a pillowtop. Not a good choice if you run hot when you sleep and Fuzo is drenched nightly. I need the pillowtop cause I am a side sleeper and it is better for my hips. the sleep number is a good option if you have different needs for sure
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

I have a tempur pedic rhapsody breeze. It raises the head and the feet and massages. It's cool but it was pretty damn expensive. Not including. The frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]