Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone own a Prius???

Re: Does anyone own a Prius???

I own a corolla so it's definitely not more car

Told ya!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Nbencze

Didn't think you would be one to think of the environment IG haha. The gas I save is worth the 1500 I may one day have to spend on a battery. Shoot I prob save close to that in a few months. As for room they are bigger that you would think, and they are safer than you would think http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com..._Prius/Safety/ . A
    day I know from my daughters therapy was hit by a tundra in her prius. Car was totaled, but everyone was fine. I get some laughs for driving it especially if you would see what I look like, but for me it's Worth it haha. Also I'm not giving those Muslim fucks as much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Didn't think you would be one to think of the environment IG haha. The gas I save is worth the 1500 I may one day have to spend on a battery. Shoot I prob save close to that in a few months. As for room they are bigger that you would think, and they are safer than you would think http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com..._Prius/Safety/ . A
    day I know from my daughters therapy was hit by a tundra in her prius. Car was totaled, but everyone was fine. I get some laughs for driving it especially if you would see what I look like, but for me it's Worth it haha. Also I'm not giving those Muslim fucks as much money.
    We dont important that much oil from the middle east. We imported 27% of our oil last year and the majority of that came from Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    They do seem roomier then a corolla a tad.

My point is mostly I don't feel the price point of the Prius is worth the gas savings compared to a Nissan Versa or Toyota Corolla. They all get about the same milage yet the Prius is what $8k+ more msrp? It's not like the Prius gets 70mpg average.

That said my car is catless and makes this wicked almost fireball noise when I shift at wide open! The exhaust is modular and u can buy a bolt in cat section with flanges.......just haven't gotten around to it lol.
    Why do I want to spend $300 to get less power lol?

V.I.P.

By the time it's paid off you will have to spend $6-8k on new batteries.

V.I.P.

My wife had a glk250 for like a month got over 40mpg OTD was $40k had 200hp 350ftlbs awd

V.I.P.

She wanted 3rd row though so we just traded in on a 2015 highlander.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    She wanted 3rd row though so we just traded in on a 2015 highlander.
    Our friend has the highlander it's nice too. I didn't know anyone at the Toyota dealership like I do the gmc so we got the Acadia instead.