Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Unless he fails to learn the art of political speak I believe he has a real chance of winning. He says exactly what most people are thinking but afraid to say. Especially about lazy politicians only care about their job and how they are including the president are really owned by the special interest groups, where he is not and won't be because he has his own MO ey and doesn't need anyone's or any groups money therefore he is not owned by anyone or group and can therefore do what is good and right for the country, not what is good for the donor.

So far, I like what I am hearing g and I hope he can deliver, this country needs a real ceo and negotiator to run it. Not some lame jackals with no work experience or a career politician.

He has my vote currently.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Donald Trump

It will be very difficult for him to win the GOP nomination because of the way the caucus/primary system is set up. It favors professional politicians with established organizations. It is more or less irrelevant that he is polling well in national GOP polls. Thus the question is whether you would support him as an independent in a three-way field.

Not a Trump fan here. My feeling is he is saying what people want to hear, like they all do. I am looking at Walker ir Kasich right now but there is still time to see what happens and who stays in the game
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I think this billionare represents the average working man.... and can Identify with the struggles of put food on the table, paying the doctors bill ,and having to go with out so his family can make it ....

I am sorry I can not even ly this much... the guy is surrounded by yes man and is boob
    just look at that rat's nest he calls a hair cut... no one around has the balls to say it looks stupid

he has declared bankruptcy I think 4 times, and if he just left the money he inherited in the stock market no brain-er index fund would have more money than he does now ....

the guy is pompous arrogant racest ass hat ...that represents the republicans well...... be careful with this idiot ..you may just get bernie sanders elected

come on any body is better (but not Hillary or Jeb , I have had enough of her and enough wars for the Carlyle group)

I have always thought there should be a none of the above option....and if that got chosen a random drawing of the voters
    ( ie devil I don't )

Hahaha! The hair should be an automatic disqualifier.

We might have a civil war underway if he gets the job! Lol I could care less who gets elected it's a fucked if u do fucked if u don't situation. They all suck! None of them care about America the way they should! Not voting!
    The past 15years or better the people in charge of our country have spent more effort and time trying to control other countries than they have spent trying to better our own! Screw them all!
    Last edited by Ebo10; 07-28-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    I think this billionare represents the average working man.... and can Identify with the struggles of put food on the table, paying the doctors bill ,and having to go with out so his family can make it ....

I am sorry I can not even ly this much... the guy is surrounded by yes man and is boob
    just look at that rat's nest he calls a hair cut... no one around has the balls to say it looks stupid

he has declared bankruptcy I think 4 times, and if he just left the money he inherited in the stock market no brain-er index fund would have more money than he does now ....

the guy is pompous arrogant racest ass hat ...that represents the republicans well...... be careful with this idiot ..you may just get bernie sanders elected

come on any body is better (but not Hillary or Jeb , I have had enough of her and enough wars for the Carlyle group)

I have always thought there should be a none of the above option....and if that got chosen a random drawing of the voters
    ( ie devil I don't )
    Donald has never personal filed bankruptcy. 4 of his business have gone through chapter 11 bankruptcy. Chapter 11 is a restructure and better than the alternative of shutting the business down.

Donald Trump

I kind of like his big fuck u attitude and views on some stuff

I guess his hair is a big fuck u! I know it's stupid but I can wear it like this anyways is apparently the deal.
    He considers it his trademark or who's he?? Ohh the ass with the hair?? Yeah that's him sort of deal....

I highly doubt anyone we want is going in the hot seat. We are all totally fucked IMHO. No bullshit I told my wife let's leave for UK. She was born here but raised there. She said no the weather sucks lol.

I'm never insulting myself and my time and voting again. Between the new voting systems seemingly every election no one can figure out, countless lost yet re-appeared ballot boxes in yrs past with bush. Voting against the Electoral college......I'm totally over it. Utter waste of time in my eyes.
    We have 0 control who gets that seat. All decided by money, agendas, and greased wheels. Nothing else.

Besides. Even if we do find and elect superman.....if he isn't in with the In crowd nothing he tries will pass a anyways.

They can be the best person in the world, best intentions , best ideas for reforming our economy and country ever.....but if the good old boys don't want your shit passed u can wipe your ass with your good ideas , and good intentions.

My $0.02

Let's talk about something worthwhile.....blonde, brunette, or redhead??
    I say duh....4 way lol. You???
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I kind of like his big fuck u attitude and views on some stuff

I guess his hair is a big fuck u! I know it's stupid but I can wear it like this anyways is apparently the deal.
    He considers it his trademark or who's he?? Ohh the ass with the hair?? Yeah that's him sort of deal....

I highly doubt anyone we want is going in the hot seat. We are all totally fucked IMHO. No bullshit I told my wife let's leave for UK. She was born here but raised there. She said no the weather sucks lol.

I'm never insulting myself and my time and voting again. Between the new voting systems seemingly every election no one can figure out, countless lost yet re-appeared ballot boxes in yrs past with bush. Voting against the Electoral college......I'm totally over it. Utter waste of time in my eyes.
    We have 0 control who gets that seat. All decided by money, agendas, and greased wheels. Nothing else.

Besides. Even if we do find and elect superman.....if he isn't in with the In crowd nothing he tries will pass a anyways.

They can be the best person in the world, best intentions , best ideas for reforming our economy and country ever.....but if the good old boys don't want your shit passed u can wipe your ass with your good ideas , and good intentions.

My $0.02

Let's talk about something worthwhile.....blonde, brunette, or redhead??
    I say duh....4 way lol. You???
    That a boy IG. I'll take one of each. Give me a good ten or fifteen with each one and I'm good! Lol too much to handle all at once

When I look at professional politicians I gag. I have been around for 8 different elections since I was 18 and every one says the same thing and they don't mean it. We may hate him, but he says what needs to be said. If the Republicans won't give him their blessing when time to choose their parties candidate, if he has the polls and such to deserve it, he will go independent most likely and completely fracture the Republican party all but give the presidency to the Democrats. People laugh, make fun of him, but he knows business, he never filed bankruptcy and his kids all work hard and are not entitled to his fortune. That itself says a lot about him. He raised his kids right, work hard, sweat, etc that you do to deserve anything unless you earned it by working for it. Aug 6th will be a telling of whether or not he has what it takes to make it and get the nomination. I'm betting he does very well. As for the others, like I said I hate professional politicians, so none get my vote.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-29-2015 at 04:13 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK