Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammy!

Hammy!

So I had a baseball game tonight and was running from 2nd to 3rd and felt a pop and immediate tightness in my hamstring. I'm hoping it didn't tear but it is pretty painful. Got ice on it now. Anybody have experience dealing with this injury? If it's torn do u suggest surgery or rest? Fuck tomorrow was supposed to be leg day too. I love leg day! So depressed! Praying for the best

Re: Hammy!

Too bad u don't have bpc157 on hand. See how u feel tomorrow and report back. I reminded myself to go take my bpc and frag shots lol.
    My ham felt weird after doing some ham suicide curl. Hit it with bpc and felt much much better.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Nbencze

Order some from geo they have a bogo right now. I ordered some yesterday cause I have pain and weakness in my right shoulder.

Ok I'll have to try that I guess.
    So I woke up with no bruising which is encouraging because that probably means it's not torn or at least not destroyed. Still hurts and cramps up if I put weight on it tho.
    For the BPC to work correct woul I have to find the exact muscle fibers that are in need of repair? Or just inject in the general area? How does that work? And is the BPC better than HGH for repair?

I am wondering the same thing. I was playing in a softball tournament this past Saturday and when I swung the bat I felt something pop in my lower rib cage. I went to the hospital to make sure I didn't break a rib. He ensured me it wasn't broken. He said it was either a tear or strain in the muscle in my ribs. Im interested if this might be a good solution to get it to heal faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Ok I'll have to try that I guess.
    So I woke up with no bruising which is encouraging because that probably means it's not torn or at least not destroyed. Still hurts and cramps up if I put weight on it tho.
    For the BPC to work correct woul I have to find the exact muscle fibers that are in need of repair? Or just inject in the general area? How does that work? And is the BPC better than HGH for repair?
    Way better then gh. It's systematic but requires way higher dosing to work well. I inject at site of issue with 1/2" slin pin
    250mcg ED should work. U can do 500mcg a few days to start to really hit it with powa! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I am wondering the same thing. I was playing in a softball tournament this past Saturday and when I swung the bat I felt something pop in my lower rib cage. I went to the hospital to make sure I didn't break a rib. He ensured me it wasn't broken. He said it was either a tear or strain in the muscle in my ribs. Im interested if this might be a good solution to get it to heal faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Had the same injury two years ago. Pulled mine wake boarding hurt like hell but was still able to work out. Took 6 months for pain to disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Way better then gh. It's systematic but requires way higher dosing to work well. I inject at site of issue with 1/2" slin pin
    250mcg ED should work. U can do 500mcg a few days to start to really hit it with powa! Lol.
    Ok so just locate pain and hit it in general area then huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Ok so just locate pain and hit it in general area then huh?
    That's how I've been doing it. Worked amAzing for my bicep.

IG, would this work on a rotater cuff??? Having major problems with my left shoulder.