Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammy!

Re: Hammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    IG, would this work on a rotater cuff??? Having major problems with my left shoulder.
    In for answer. My right shoulder (the only one I use everyday (one-arm)) is killing me and I think it's my rotator too.

I guess this stuff works on our body like a welder would on metal ! Lol I fuckin love science I just wish the government didn't hide it from us on every turn. If we had access to all the cool shit out there we could be immortal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    So I had a baseball game tonight and was running from 2nd to 3rd and felt a pop and immediate tightness in my hamstring. I'm hoping it didn't tear but it is pretty painful. Got ice on it now. Anybody have experience dealing with this injury? If it's torn do u suggest surgery or rest? Fuck tomorrow was supposed to be leg day too. I love leg day! So depressed! Praying for the best
    AHHHHH YOU BIG PUSSY... SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! LOL! Just kidding bro. You probably just pulled a hammy. What works for me is the Icy Hot Stick and NSAIDS and rest. I'm facing the same problem right now.... severe tendonitis in my shoulder. Really sucks. It got so severe that I had to finally break down and go to the doc's for cortisone shots. Feels better; but not a 100%. Resting it this week and doing cardio to work off my fat ass of mine. Going to slowly but surely ease my way back into training. It's just one of those things... comes with the territory. You have to take the bad with the good in this lifestyle.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

NSAIDS are a life saver for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    AHHHHH YOU BIG PUSSY... SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! LOL! Just kidding bro. You probably just pulled a hammy. What works for me is the Icy Hot Stick and NSAIDS and rest. I'm facing the same problem right now.... severe tendonitis in my shoulder. Really sucks. It got so severe that I had to finally break down and go to the doc's for cortisone shots. Feels better; but not a 100%. Resting it this week and doing cardio to work off my fat ass of mine. Going to slowly but surely ease my way back into training. It's just one of those things... comes with the territory. You have to take the bad with the good in this lifestyle.
    Lol. Thanks for the boost of confidence brother lmao. You see the difference between me and u is I actually hurt myself. Your just an old bastard! Hhaahhaa jk thanks for the laugh I needed that

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Lol. Thanks for the boost of confidence brother lmao. You see the difference between me and u is I actually hurt myself. Your just an old bastard! Hhaahhaa jk thanks for the laugh I needed that
    LMAO! Yep, just an old bastard... still trying to train like I was in my 20's! Funny thing though... I can still out-do some of those young whipper-snappers at the gym! lol! Young thumb-suckin' fuckers don't have shit on me! BWAAAAA!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    NSAIDS are a life saver for me!!!
    Yep... you just have to keep your liver and kidneys in check.

Thye problem for me is that they bloat my stomach! Only take them when I have to. Like on leg day!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    LMAO! Yep, just an old bastard... still trying to train like I was in my 20's! Funny thing though... I can still out-do some of those young whipper-snappers at the gym! lol! Young thumb-suckin' fuckers don't have shit on me! BWAAAAA!
    Lol that's right! Never doubted that you beast you!

Hey IG how far does a bottle of 5mg BPC go? How long does it last how long should I use it? How many bottles should I need etc? Thanks