Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hammy!

Re: Hammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Hey IG how far does a bottle of 5mg BPC go? How long does it last how long should I use it? How many bottles should I need etc? Thanks
    I just pinned my hammy again. Depends on as always the dosing u use. 250mcg daily should elicit noticeable improvement very fast and by 2 weeks should be way better. If not....prob surgery time. U can use 500mcg daily as I did with the blues my stuff I had lol. This stuff from geopetides seems stronger so I've been using 250mcg.

250mcg 5mg bottle lasts 20 days

500 lasts 10 days.

So depends on what kind of cash u can swing but it's very impressive shit from my personal experience. Has an instant numbing/anti inflammatory effect to me.

I also wanna try tb500
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I just pinned my hammy again. Depends on as always the dosing u use. 250mcg daily should elicit noticeable improvement very fast and by 2 weeks should be way better. If not....prob surgery time. U can use 500mcg daily as I did with the blues my stuff I had lol. This stuff from geopetides seems stronger so I've been using 250mcg.

250mcg 5mg bottle lasts 20 days

500 lasts 10 days.

So depends on what kind of cash u can swing but it's very impressive shit from my personal experience. Has an instant numbing/anti inflammatory effect to me.

I also wanna try tb500
    Ok ok thanks bro

Ebo, have you starting run this yet? I've been pinning 250mcg in my ribs near the area where I feel the pain. I've noticed that it seems to be less painful every day. I'm pretty sure it's making a big difference from where I was a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Ebo, have you starting run this yet? I've been pinning 250mcg in my ribs near the area where I feel the pain. I've noticed that it seems to be less painful every day. I'm pretty sure it's making a big difference from where I was a week ago

That's great news bro! Mine hasn't arrived yet it comes tomorrow I believe so I will start immediately and check back with u when I notice anything. Thanks for updating bro that's awesome

Nbencze

Sad thing is you got hurt playing baseball lol. Baseball is almost as bad as golf haha. Now you know your getting old

Nbencze

Ohh, and I hope you get better my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Sad thing is you got hurt playing baseball lol. Baseball is almost as bad as golf haha. Now you know your getting old
    So it's a good thing that that I wasn't more precise and said softball? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Lol! Getting fucking old for sure! Dick lol

Hammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Lol! Getting fucking old for sure! Dick lol
    Lmao! Right there with ya! My thumb has arthritis or some shit. Cant bench anymore. I tell my thumb it's a pathetic piece of shit and I hate it daily.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

So been on 4 days now and today I was able to stretch down to the floor with no pain for the first time since I pulled it. That's encouraging, I also biked elliptical and row machine yesterday and today. So it's getting better. I'm not gonna go hit legs or do sprints yet but I'm happily on my way to recovery for sure.
    Oh!
    I couldn't reach around comfortably so my wife has been injecting for me everyday. Lucky to have a nurse for a wife huh lol