Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor is coming.

Re: The Doctor is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I know. Just speaking out loud it's the 150mg tren ace and 100mg a bombs I had for breakfast talking lol.
    Haha. I was just giving u a hard time, I wasn't serious bro. Lol meathead

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Haha. I was just giving u a hard time, I wasn't serious bro. Lol meathead
    Lol I wasn't mad I was just saying....

I'm trying to maintain here bro lol. Today was rough. Co-worker who works hard is gone so I'm covering his work load and mine. His PC crapped out so I can't login to his stuff like I needed.....I wanted to hulk smash his computer sooo bad!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Lol I wasn't mad I was just saying....

I'm trying to maintain here bro lol. Today was rough. Co-worker who works hard is gone so I'm covering his work load and mine. His PC crapped out so I can't login to his stuff like I needed.....I wanted to hulk smash his computer sooo bad!
    I hear ya.... I had a co-worker that had a stroke this past week and we're all having to pitch in and handle his work detail.... f'n bummer....
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Thought u left on not the greatest note?
    I was thinking the same thing. Got 4-things of his TE400 he sent me before leaving the board that was thick like jello when received. So yeah... not on the greatest note...
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Got 4-things of his TE400 he sent me before leaving the board that was thick like jello when received. So yeah... not on the greatest note...
    I would ask him if he would like to make it right? U never know

You can go back in our forums history around last July to see my report from my last dealings with DrA..

Same thing. Separated TrenBase and crashed SuperTest.

Once he left this board the communication ended between us. I am on the other boards he has been on and all has been going well for him. I just never pursued further talks.

I bought quite a bit of gear from Dr.A. He was always a pleasure to deal with but when things went a bit sour on this board a year ago it seemed best to just back it off.

Hope his return here good for everyone.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    I would ask him if he would like to make it right? U never know
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    You can go back in our forums history around last July to see my report from my last dealings with DrA..

Same thing. Separated TrenBase and crashed SuperTest.

Once he left this board the communication ended between us. I am on the other boards he has been on and all has been going well for him. I just never pursued further talks.

I bought quite a bit of gear from Dr.A. He was always a pleasure to deal with but when things went a bit sour on this board a year ago it seemed best to just back it off.

Hope his return here good for everyone.
    I'll wait until he gets settled in again and see about contacting him. His stuff was always good & clear and never had a prob with it until that very last batch before leaving.

I'll wait until he gets settled in again and see about contacting him. His stuff was always good & clear and never had a prob with it until that very last batch before leaving.
    Yes. I remember that during that time he had a close friend that was a biking enthusiast just like him pass away, dealing with that and helping that persons family.. Then followed by a vacation with his wife.

We tend to forget that the bodies behind these forum names are actual people just like ourselves.

Trials and tribulations of life effect us all.

That's why I just backed off.. No need to push on someone going through rough times. The $ for the gear that had issues is minuscule compared to what someone can go through during rough times.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Yes. I remember that during that time he had a close friend that was a biking enthusiast just like him pass away, dealing with that and helping that persons family.. Then followed by a vacation with his wife.

We tend to forget that the bodies behind these forum names are actual people just like ourselves.

That's why I just backed off.. No need to push on someone going through rough times. The $ for the gear that had issues is minuscule compared to what someone can go through during rough times.
    True that!

Good man! Like the way you think brother!