Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Bashing of any sort"

Re: "Bashing of any sort"

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Knights I believe this sight has changed and not for the better. Sorry to say it just my honest opinion. As u know I was one of the top posters and biggest supporters of this site. I'm sure u notice im rarely on here. At one point I even asked to have my account deleted. Feel like it's lost it's direction but I'm just one guy and the rest of the members seem happy so carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    send me a pm bro.....I value everyone's opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I would like to bring back the brother/sisterhood moral that MC had been in the past. Iggy and a few vets still keep that going here, Lunchbox returning is a positive thing, and having Baby as a Mod here from day #1 has been a blessing to this site. I too am guilty of not getting on here more, and had some bad tastes put in my mouth by some situations that went on here...such as bashing and threatening by some members/sponsors, but I feel we can bring it back and yes Vic your input has always been taken to heart, so if we don't get that we can't correct the issues members are feeling. There is nothing OD, knights, Baby, and I would like more than to help you all feel comfortable and heard on here.

On another note...prayers going out to our Big Papa having surgery today, so everyone just send him a prayer...thanks!
    Wow how about me returning?????

Quote Originally Posted by Aventia View Post
    Wow how about me returning?????
    Everyone psyched. Look at the thread I created about your gear, people happy for sure.

Roger that. Bashing is not cool and sign of weakness.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

I think guys sometimes forget that there may be logistic issues why packs are late or why time frames get extended. Put yourself in the sources shoes before you type. They take huge risks and work hard to get us the hormones our government has demonized. This is not an easy business.
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/banners/LOVEMUSCLE728X90.gif

IronMag Research - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    http://ironmagresearch.com/images/banners/imr-all.gif

www.IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.[/CENTER]

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

I guess I been off here to long and missed a lot. Glad to be back and looking forward to all the info shared on here. This board has always been a tight group and I hope it stays that way. I see alot of the members don't get on here much any more. I hope they come back and we can all banned together again. I just told a good friend of mine that is just starting out about this site and how tight everybody is on here. Lets all stick together and lift each other up. To many things in life knock us down. Its always been nice to get on here and get encourgment from you bro's and sis's. Damn OD where u at? Do I have to post some nudes to get you on here more regular?
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

Welcome back
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think guys sometimes forget that there may be logistic issues why packs are late or why time frames get extended. Put yourself in the sources shoes before you type. They take huge risks and work hard to get us the hormones our government has demonized. This is not an easy business.
    What's up heavy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]