Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Bashing of any sort"

"Bashing of any sort"

Its pretty simple, if you cant put 2 sentences together in order to describe and portray the difficulties you may be having with a sponsor or member WITHOUT BASHING on them....then don't freaking post it.

I've said this at least a million times before.......here at MC we do not bash or slam sponsors or members, everything gets worked out to an extent, but things only get worked out by level headed intelligent people.

If a sponsor or member is found to be a scammer or trouble maker......then they will be kicked out pretty damn quick, but ONLY after they have had a chance to explain and make right what they have done wrong.

This is WHAT MAKES MC...MC.

IF you prefer to bash an fold to peer pressure along with spewing unverified bullshit....then by all means go to the other 100 plus forums that allow no holds barred.

Quality vs quantity......MC is as much about learning as it is about sharing, lets make sure for all of us that we are actually sharing good, authentic, proven info and giving each other the common courtesy and respect that WE ALL DESERVE!

Re: "Bashing of any sort"

Well said! thanks Knights
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

OUTSTANDING Knights. This should be the policy on all BB forums. This is what sets MC apart form all of the generic bullshit sites.

Dr.A

Quote Originally Posted by Aventia View Post
    OUTSTANDING Knights. This should be the policy on all BB forums. This is what sets MC apart form all of the generic bullshit sites.

Dr.A

It is on a couple. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    It is on a couple. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't
    FG is at or near the top of high quality sites. Many thank to both you and Fuzo.

Dr.A

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Its pretty simple, if you cant put 2 sentences together in order to describe and portray the difficulties you may be having with a sponsor or member WITHOUT BASHING on them....then don't freaking post it.

I've said this at least a million times before.......here at MC we do not bash or slam sponsors or members, everything gets worked out to an extent, but things only get worked out by level headed intelligent people.

If a sponsor or member is found to be a scammer or trouble maker......then they will be kicked out pretty damn quick, but ONLY after they have had a chance to explain and make right what they have done wrong.

This is WHAT MAKES MC...MC.

IF you prefer to bash an fold to peer pressure along with spewing unverified bullshit....then by all means go to the other 100 plus forums that allow no holds barred.

Quality vs quantity......MC is as much about learning as it is about sharing, lets make sure for all of us that we are actually sharing good, authentic, proven info and giving each other the common courtesy and respect that WE ALL DESERVE!
    Knights I believe this sight has changed and not for the better. Sorry to say it just my honest opinion. As u know I was one of the top posters and biggest supporters of this site. I'm sure u notice im rarely on here. At one point I even asked to have my account deleted. Feel like it's lost it's direction but I'm just one guy and the rest of the members seem happy so carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Knights I believe this sight has changed and not for the better. Sorry to say it just my honest opinion. As u know I was one of the top posters and biggest supporters of this site. I'm sure u notice im rarely on here. At one point I even asked to have my account deleted. Feel like it's lost it's direction but I'm just one guy and the rest of the members seem happy so carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe all feedback is always good to hear. how can things change if people don't express how they feel? I am just a type of person that thinks if one has complaints, then what solution might they have. Now I am speaking about all areas of life, not just of MC. You will find many who bash and bitch and moan yet offer no solutions. A confident person can take the criticism. they may not like it at first but it is something to consider and possible improve from. thanks vicious

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

I would like to bring back the brother/sisterhood moral that MC had been in the past. Iggy and a few vets still keep that going here, Lunchbox returning is a positive thing, and having Baby as a Mod here from day #1 has been a blessing to this site. I too am guilty of not getting on here more, and had some bad tastes put in my mouth by some situations that went on here...such as bashing and threatening by some members/sponsors, but I feel we can bring it back and yes Vic your input has always been taken to heart, so if we don't get that we can't correct the issues members are feeling. There is nothing OD, knights, Baby, and I would like more than to help you all feel comfortable and heard on here.

On another note...prayers going out to our Big Papa having surgery today, so everyone just send him a prayer...thanks!

Prayers for Big Papa!
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Let his will be done
    But thru his will
    Bring peace, comfort, love
    And guidance
    In his name
    Amen!