Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diet plan *MUSCLEADDICTION*

Diet plan *MUSCLEADDICTION*

Just wanted to throw this out there. I decided to hire Muscle Addiction for diet help, I'd hit a huge wall in my growth and needed some professional help. I'm so
    Glad I reached out to him. I've gained 17lbs of lean mass since implementing his specific diet for me. I'm naturally insanely skinny and gaining weight isn't easy for me. He's helped me big time. I suggest if anyone if interested to pm him, his helps been priceless!

Nbencze

Re: Diet plan *MUSCLEADDICTION*

Looked great bro. If you want some healthy recipes try fitmencook.com
    Great stuff there

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

You have been a good student too brother, following it to a tee! Thanks for the shout out, it is my pleasure to work with brothers who take it seriously. My clients like you make sure they food prep which is key, don't miss a meal, and depending on goals have a cheat meal installed as well. As you being a classic hard gainer, the key is macros and as Rich Piana would preach..."just eat the f#@%ing food!!!" Thanks brother, it has been an honor to help you reach your goals.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Delts are really popping. Keep doing whatever u are doing there! Arms looking thicker.
    Focus on upper chest and bring it all together now.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Delts are really popping. Keep doing whatever u are doing there! Arms looking thicker.
    Focus on upper chest and bring it all together now.
    Close grip incline press, incline cable flys, Sven Press in-between sets...he has put on close to 17 lbs. Proud of him!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Good team work guys! Happy for you and your success bro! Looking strong

Here is a better look at my chest. I do incline work, flies press etc but growth up top really lags. Help me, what has worked best for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post

Here is a better look at my chest. I do incline work, flies press etc but growth up top really lags. Help me, what has worked best for you guys?
    Dumbell pullover. When I added these in to my normal routine my upper chest started to develop more. From my knowledge it stretches out the fascia of the entire pectoral complex as well as abs and lats.

Medium weight. Reps till failure. 15-20 reps usually.

Go back slowly and stretch keeping your back flat and shoulders locked into a stable movement.

Bring back to the center of the chest and contract chest and abs at the end of the movement.

Breathe deeply during the exercise. I find if I try to go heavy my movement and breathing technique suffer.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    Dumbell pullover. When I added these in to my normal routine my upper chest started to develop more. From my knowledge it stretches out the fascia of the entire pectoral complex as well as abs and lats.

Go back slowly and stretch keeping your back flat and shoulders locked into a stable movement.

Bring back to the center of the chest and contract chest and abs at the end of the movement.

Breathe deeply during the exercise. I find if I try to go heavy my movement and breathing technique suffer.
    I've done these and the mind muscle connection is really tough for me. I barely feel it in my chest

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post

Yep...I call these Cages, expanding the rib cage. Love these old school exercises!!!