Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multi-Vitamins

Multi-Vitamins

I tried a search and didn't find (I might have searched wrong) anything really related to what would be the best multi-vitamin supplement to take with test. As you all know, I'm on 200mg cyp once ever week and I'm looking for a multi that would be a good combo with it. I saw several posts with buying this vitamin and this one and this etc.... I'm too lazy for that. haha

What do you all recommend?

EDIT: After I submitted this, "Similar Threads" had this:

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...-multi-vitamin

Re: Multi-Vitamins

I haven't taken one in ages but I liked garden of Eden raw code for men. About the only thing work a fuck at gnc is their mega man multi vits are a good one.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I haven't taken one in ages but I liked garden of Eden raw code for men. About the only thing work a fuck at gnc is their mega man multi vits are a good one.
    I'm good with ordering online or anything else that might be something better. I'll check the Mega Man out.

Pretty much every study out there says that multi-vitamins are a complete waste of money. Why do u feel u need this? Save your money for stuff that actually makes a difference like hormones.

I'm cheap so I go to costco and buy in bulk real cheap. One purchase lasts the entire year. I figure it's better to be taking some kind of multi rather than none. Plus I take a lot of fish oil glucosamine chondrointant vitamin C , B vitamin plus all the stuff that is in my protein drinks and fruit and veggie shakes lol yeah it gets crazy in my house when I leave all this shit laying on the counter and not tucked away like the wife likes it lol I better go clean up actually.. Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    Pretty much every study out there says that multi-vitamins are a complete waste of money. Why do u feel u need this? Save your money for stuff that actually makes a difference like hormones.
    I've read that too.

I just figured I (currently) am not eating quite properly yet, so I figured I'd supp with a good multi.

I've always been a big believer in vitamins and minerals. I'm sure there are brands of multi that are a waste but how can having these nutrients in your body that the body needs to function at it's full potential be a waste? I've never seen a study that says vitamins aren't beneficial. Are these studies you speak of real or bro science? Or am I the dumbass? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    I've always been a big believer in vitamins and minerals. I'm sure there are brands of multi that are a waste but how can having these nutrients in your body that the body needs to function at it's full potential be a waste? I've never seen a study that says vitamins aren't beneficial. Are these studies you speak of real or bro science? Or am I the dumbass? Lol
    The studies cited in this article actually found that excessive multi-vitamins can increase your risk of cancer, heart disease and shorten your life span.

Don’t Take Your Vitamins http://nyti.ms/17xILfc

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

The studies cited in this article actually found that excessive multi-vitamins can increase your risk of cancer, heart disease and shorten your life span.

Don’t Take Your Vitamins http://nyti.ms/17xILfc
    Come on now...an article in the NY Times saying vitamins are useless and increase risk of cancer heart disease, and shorten our life span lol, ok well so can western civilization diet, BIG Pharma, GMO's, and anything that is in competition with the billion dollar pharma industry.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Come on now...an article in the NY Times saying vitamins are useless and increase risk of cancer heart disease, and shorten our life span lol, ok well so can western civilization diet, BIG Pharma, GMO's, and anything that is in competition with the billion dollar pharma industry.
    Amen took the thought right from my head, but you said it way better!