Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multi-Vitamins

Re: Multi-Vitamins

Maybe it's coincidence but when I'm not taking a multi vitamin my body runs down faster and I get sick everyime. So I take them! Do I know if they work? Not 100%. But I don't care, I have peace of mind when I take my vitamins. Sure I still get I'll sometimes when taking my vits but from my experience both on and off vitamins. I am much healthier when I am taking them. Even my costco brand! I don't have much use for media or research unless it's done by like Hopkins university or somethin...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

This is what I have been using for a while now SPP...

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductSearc...Medivin/1/All/

They are vitamin packs, you can take a look at the profile, but I just take one pack everyday on top of eating whole foods...the meal I just ate was salmon, brown rice & green beans. Like Ebo10 I feel it when I go off my regimen, lethargy, not feeling the good feeling, and it very well can just be in my head...but knock on wood I have not been sick in a while, except stomach issues, but no flu, colds, so immune system I feel is strong based on my diet and supplement regimen. I have heard from many people and read these studies (like Iggy said some outdated) and they say placebo, do not work, but I get the feeling personally not just piece of mind, but my health track record. I usually go into my doctor once a year, do bloods with him, he says keep doing what you are doing!!! All is good!!! Except my test levels...had to take that into my own hands as he would not help me there.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I don't take any but that's because I'm a cheap fucker!

I don't see how taking a multi can hurt especially if you cutting.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Thanks all. I'm looking around and comparing now. I used to take AnimalPaks, but I just can't afford it at that price. Hell, I might be better off buying everything in bulk powder and mix my own shit up. Might be cheaper in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take AnimalPaks.

multi vitamins are one of the most important supplements you should take, they should come before any hormonal products

the absorption rate may be poor but the little we do absorb could really help with overall health but also could prevent common colds and the overall run down feeling

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/345...+Multivitamin/ this is the one I use and prefer the multi pills throughout the day over the 1 a day type pills