Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life insurance

Life insurance

What's the best way to go about this if I'm blasting and cruising right now?

I need a couple policies

Life insurance

Depends on what tests they do but they won't be testing for juice. Usually test for nicotine, alky etc, pot, opiates

If anything your liver and cholesterol values will suck but eat an ass ton of fish, borage, krill oils and tudca and your values will be better
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 09-03-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Life insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Depends on what tests they do but they won't be testing for juice. Usually test for nicotine, alky etc, pot, opiates

If anything your liver and cholesterol values will suck but eat an ass ton of fish, borage, krill oils and tudca and your values will be better
    My liver is usually always fine. Wtf is borage oil for???

Nbencze

I would get independant labs done 1st, and see where your at. If all is good then get it done.

My wife and I just got a 500thousand dollar plan. Each of our three kids collects 500G if either one of us dies and the spouse gets I think 2000 a month or something like that. All they did was a swab in the mouth for nicotine and whatever else they can pick up from saliva ? Not much to it! The older you are the more they test tho. My wife's still in her 20's lol and I'm up in years quite a few higher is all I'm gonna say lmao. You get up near 50 it's tough getting coverage

^^I think that swab is also to check for HIV. or some are. I remember about 10 years ago I had one where a lady came to my home to specifically test that.

Some companies don't even do tests depending upon your age. Check into American General Life....
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I had an issue with this because of my BP. I was paying an insane amount b/c of it. However, when I renegotiated my contract with my company I got them to agree to provide same amount of coverage with no exam so I'm good (for now)..

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Life insuranse policies are a scam . As you get older your premium goes way up - plus you want to find out exactly what TYPE of policy you have .I " thought " mine were good - but now that I am older -I wish I would have just done another type of investment account to cover my loved ones. Talk to a financial advisor . Luckily -I opted to pay my taxes on the type I bought as I have 5 policies and cashed 2 in as not needed now.I would have been owing a bunch of tax -but was already covered . Once again - these policies vary - so either make sure you understand them - or there are MUCH better options than life insuranse guys .Once again - talk to a good finacial advisor and you might be surprised .-OD

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Life insuranse policies are a scam . As you get older your premium goes way up - plus you want to find out exactly what TYPE of policy you have .I " thought " mine were good - but now that I am older -I wish I would have just done another type of investment account to cover my loved ones. Talk to a financial advisor . Luckily -I opted to pay my taxes on the type I bought as I have 5 policies and cashed 2 in as not needed now.I would have been owing a bunch of tax -but was already covered . Once again - these policies vary - so either make sure you understand them - or there are MUCH better options than life insuranse guys .Once again - talk to a good finacial advisor and you might be surprised .-OD
    Good advice...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!