Quote Originally Posted by drkmn1 View Post
Thanks for the input guys! Yea, I remember Kevin Levrone had the idea that bodybuilding led to superior athletic conditioning; he put his money where his mouth was and challenged a world-class sprinter to a race.... Yea he lost, but he made it look good the first half. Another example, like someone mentioned above, is Rich Piana. Heres a video I saw of him showing off his extreme flexibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSf1BFRcdxo

Bottom line is, I could probably benefit from mixing it up a bit... I've always been satisfied with my self image, but I guess I never realized how much athleticism I've lost over the years. I guess my potential trainer said it best, "It's like getting a steam locomotive to move in different directions that it wasn't intended to". I'll have to check my finances though... They want $150 sign up fee, and $180 a month for 4 sessions.... I sure as hell ain't taking ballet class away from my 5-year old! She loves it too much! I'll figure something out...
The 45$ a session is quite reasonable. I payed 60$ a session for couples when my wife and I did it together.

The 150$ signup fee I would tell them to shove up their ass! That's ridiculous!!