Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And so it begins!

Re: And so it begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    I tell my wife that and she says what about the children, and I reply what, and who do you think they will grow up to be? I have no compassion for tHem at all. I know I should, but I can't find any.
    Yep... especially after watching "American Sniper" or reading his book. That's the tell-all truth.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Douchebag parents usually raise douchebag kids for sure!

Obama's test levels have to be under 300 lol! No alpha in that "man" at all.

Can he please just be out of office already!?! No one likes him here or the rest of the world either.
    One more year to go... just have to grit your teeth and "grin and bare it"...
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

The Russians are crazy. I live in a highly populated area of them and they are not very nice and only stick to their own. Of course I don't mean all but the majority I have come across
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I used to work with a group of about 15 Russians out of sacramento back in the day. They all lived in the same neighborhood, did everything together and only together. So, I know what you mean Baby. Some crazy mofo but some funny mofo too! And boy can they drink there vodka! That's like all they were really good at and very proud of that fact lol

The elderly Russian people around here are tough as freakin nails and of course love the cold weather. I noticed most of them walk around holding their hands behind their backs? Had to wonder why. I have a Russian friend and I asked her, she just says who knows they crazy, lol. I have told my daughter that I am thinking Russian should be the language she studies in school
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."