Thread: Celery! Good for the body

Celery! Good for the body

The Incredible Power of Celery!

I like to say that Celery, Cucumber and Romaine Lettuce are probably the most under-rated and 'unknown' about their value, at least, here in America. Their nutritional profile may look weaker than let's say Kale, but the natural mineral waters and other elements we have yet to discover make them a real must on a weekly basis, at least.

Most of us see Celery as the natural companion to Peanut Butter, or, unfortunately many people abhor the taste, but I am hoping you're not one of them, because once you learn the healing power of Celery you'll begin to use it, hopefully, several times a week, because Celery is an incredible vegetable/green to use in your juices.

Blending does not convert well when it comes to using Celery because the strings from Celery will not taste too well, unless you blend the heck out of the Celery, which is something I don't recommend. If you can slowly blend it then this is fine, but remember, with blenders (especially the high speed blenders such as the Nutribullet) will destroy nutrients because the speed is up to 24,000 rpms per minute, veresus 42 rpms per minute with a slow juicer.

Benefits of Celery:

Celery contains Pthalides, which lowers blood pressure, relaxing our muscles around the heart and relaxes the arteries as well as helps with better sleep. It's the calcium, magnesium and potassium which makes Celery work so effectively in juice form.

As well with the Pthalides, Celery also redues cholesterol, increasing bile acid secretion.

It's a natural Dieuretic, so if you're feeling bloated in any part of your body, this tonic (below) will help tremendously. 1 Liter is recommended.

Celery juice has anti Cancer and anti Inflammation properties.

Kidney health: Celery is thought to help prevent the formation of kidney stones as well as flush the toxins out of the kidneys. This juice is especially good for women who are going through menopause or even post menopause or pre menopause. With men, this juice works wonders for prostate inflammation.

Balance your PH easily: Celery or celery juice can help to balance the body’s ph. By preventing your system from becoming acidic, you greatly lower the chances of infections and cancers. Alkalinity also supports healthy nervous system function.

Workouts: After a long strenuous workout, drinking celery juice is good for eplacing vital electrolytes that have been depleted throughout the course of exercise.

Drink Celery for Heart Health!

1 Stalk Celery (entire stalk, not 1 rib)
    1 large Cucumber or 1 Green Zucchini (large)
    2 Limes without skin
    1/2 Fennel
    3 cups Cilantro or Parsley.
    2 Golden Delicious Apples or 2 Green Apples
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: Celery! Good for the body

Celery... Natures toothbrush.

It will clean you OUT!!
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Nbencze

Great info.....thanks baby!

We all need a clean out every now and then. YW Nbencze
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I love celery ! I cook with ita bunch too