Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I swear it's never ending!

V.I.P.

I swear it's never ending!

I totaled my new truck Monday. I'm sore as hell. The repair estimate is $26k. I was driving the lady in front of me hit the car in front of her then I hit her. She never hit her brakes. Well the cops said she was at fault. But she is saying I pushed her into the other car and she is hurt bad and that she is sueing. Now I am buying dash cams for my truck.

Re: I swear it's never ending!

I hope everything turns out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I totaled my new truck Monday. I'm sore as hell. The repair estimate is $26k. I was driving the lady in front of me hit the car in front of her then I hit her. She never hit her brakes. Well the cops said she was at fault. But she is saying I pushed her into the other car and she is hurt bad and that she is sueing. Now I am buying dash cams for my truck.
    Jesus man. Glad you are just sore bro.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Sucks, but I'm glad you aren't the one that's really beaten up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad you're ok!
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

It took me to long to process that the car in front of me stopped moving forward.

so what will happen is that the cops or judge will ask the car in the very front if they noticed one or two collisions to their vehicle. if you hit the middle car that hard, that fucker is hitting the 1st car again for sure. I was the 2nd car in a 4 car. the first car came to a complete stop on the highway from 65mph to look at a fire truck, I barely tapped them, then the car behind me totaled my car, then theirs got totaled. they ask how many times you felt being struck.

I swear it's never ending!

Quote Originally Posted by PudgieRaubach View Post
    so what will happen is that the cops or judge will ask the car in the very front if they noticed one or two collisions to their vehicle. if you hit the middle car that hard, that fucker is hitting the 1st car again for sure. I was the 2nd car in a 4 car. the first car came to a complete stop on the highway from 65mph to look at a fire truck, I barely tapped them, then the car behind me totaled my car, then theirs got totaled. they ask how many times you felt being struck.
    Was curious how this worked! Makes sense! U would think since the cops didn't site u then u are off the hook
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Son of a bitch. Glad u are ok! He don't stress too much, that's what we have insurance for. Let them battle it out between each other,hopefully u come out on top in the end.

I hate to say this.. in my state rear ending is no matter what the person at the back's fault..... the argument is that you followed to close ..either way .what matters is your health and that you walked away.. that is why you got insurance to take care of the things that can be fixed... and humans can not be restarted once then break

So I wish you well, all though it sounds like you will be sore for a couple of days