Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bible Study

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Bible Study

James 4:11-12 (NIV)

11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: Bible Study

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?
    Amen! Something I am occasionally guilty of and when I find myself doing it I think about that picture hanging on my mirror of me 4 years ago.

Do I want to act the same as those who snickered or laughed at me when I was at my most vulnerable?

Absolutely not...
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Amen, here to build one another up for edification!

I must say. All signs are pointing to the end of days, the second coming will be here in our lifetime or the next. Find your way and love God The Lord and you will be saved! I accept Christ the savior I know he lives and loves us all. I know he made the ultimate sacrifice for each one of us to repent and to love him so we can all return home and forever be in his presents with our families and those who we love forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    I must say. All signs are pointing to the end of days, the second coming will be here in our lifetime or the next. Find your way and love God The Lord and you will be saved! I accept Christ the savior I know he lives and loves us all. I know he made the ultimate sacrifice for each one of us to repent and to love him so we can all return home and forever be in his presents with our families and those who we love forever!
    Amen...amen!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    the quote I always remember if that the end will come like a thief in the night and when is only for god to know
    I always took that to mean ,do not assume it is the end time, but live your life...

someone is always saying it is the end time ... and eventually someone will be right
    but history is littered with people that claim to know the end time and was wrong
    ( jehovah's witness founder predicted the last day several times.. people didn't plant crops in the year 1000 think it was the end
    the was a cult around where I live that predicted the end and had posted fliers on telephone poles... they were wrong
    heaven's gate ...and list goes on )
    like I said live your life as if it is not tomorrow ... but as a Christian ..and you will always be right

Been very much guilty of that here lately. Usually when I find myself being too over zealous, cocky, arrogant, and so forth... The Good Lord brings me down a peg or two to humble me and then I have to rely upon his strength to lift me back up.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Been very much guilty of that here lately. Usually when I find myself being too over zealous, cocky, arrogant, and so forth... The Good Lord brings me down a peg or two to humble me and then I have to rely upon his strength to lift me back up.
    Amen to this too...I may unintentionally do or say something or get caught in discussing people in my past that did me wrong, but all that is me not letting go and forgiving.

Amen to this too...I may unintentionally do or say something or get caught in discussing people in my past that did me wrong, but all that is me not letting go and forgiving.
    This is a hard one I to forgive but its hard.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Another good verse that always comes to mind is... "Why point out the splinter in your brother's eye while you have a log in yours."
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L