I'm a big fan of whey isolate. My main use for it is immediately post-workout (though lately, that's been more like ~2 hours after working out because I've been lifting in the AM and have to wait long enough after dosing my thyroid medication). However, it's also nice when trying to get in some extra protein without any extra calories/macros to fill in the gaps.

My go-to has been Syntrax Nectar for as long as we've had it at the store. I still haven't tried every flavor, but I've tried a lot and so far I've only had one that I didn't really care for; though there are a few I really enjoy (my recent favorite has been the cappucino, because it's kind of nice as a way to break the fast in the morning after my lift).

So I've been working my way through everything I had, and finally got a chance to grab a bag of the Muscle Research Whey Isolate. I started with vanilla. I'll try chocolate soon and update once I have a chance.

It mixes up incredibly easy and doesn't need much water at all. It's very thin and easy to drink. The taste is very, very subtle. It's not bad just like it's not great -- it's just a very hint of vanilla. So if you're looking for something to sip on, this probably isn't it. That said, I don't want an isolate to sip on; I'd want a blend, most likely. And as long as I'm getting a good quality protein, I don't care what it tastes like. The best part about that last part is it's no where near bad -- it's just hard for me to call it good (in regards to flavor) when there isn't much of one.

I've been using it for a couple weeks now and really like it in all aspects. One thing I just thought of today, and plan to try out this weekend, is adding just a hint of cinnamon to it. I think it may actually be just the trick and I'll report on how that turns out.

So my thought is it's very much worth picking up if you specifically need an isolate. The best deal out there is the 3 pack (6 lbs. total) where you can choose any combination of chocolate and/or vanilla:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/470...solate+Bundle/

$79.99 shipped to your door for 6 lbs. is a solid deal for an isolate.

In addition to that, until December 1st, you can actually get a bag for free with the purchase of Test Infusion, which is one of my favorite test boosters out there and a staple of PCT for me:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/90/Test+Infusion/