Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: It's never ending

  1. #21
    V.I.P. BigBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    World of 1's & 0's
    Age
    36
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Thanks for the prayers and thoughts it's been very rough here. I have never seen my wife this stressed.
    Do her and yourself a favor... Flowers, chocolate and book a massage for her (or both of you). No gift card - just schedule it and tell her a date and time. A way of recognizing how much stress she is under and you care.

  2. #22
    V.I.P. Ironguruera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,907
    Rep Power
    193

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    Do her and yourself a favor... Flowers, chocolate and book a massage for her (or both of you). No gift card - just schedule it and tell her a date and time. A way of recognizing how much stress she is under and you care.
    Super solid advise here!!!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

  3. #23
    V.I.P. Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,428
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: It's never ending

    I could go for some chocalate covered cherries right now!

  4. #24
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    Do her and yourself a favor... Flowers, chocolate and book a massage for her (or both of you). No gift card - just schedule it and tell her a date and time. A way of recognizing how much stress she is under and you care.
    That's a great idea thanks bro. My daughter wanted to go see real snow so we drove to colorado last week had a blast. Stopped at a dormant volcano in New Mexico for some hiking. Wife now wants to move to colorado. LOL.

  5. #25
    V.I.P. Ironguruera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,907
    Rep Power
    193

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    That's a great idea thanks bro. My daughter wanted to go see real snow so we drove to colorado last week had a blast. Stopped at a dormant volcano in New Mexico for some hiking. Wife now wants to move to colorado. LOL.
    Colorado had me at legal weed lol. Cost of living is high there and they can suck it with all that snow bullshit but still gorgeous place to live when it's not snow season
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

  6. #26
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Colorado had me at legal weed lol. Cost of living is high there and they can suck it with all that snow bullshit but still gorgeous place to live when it's not snow season
    Yea I think she needs to go there in mid to late jan then see if she likes it.

  7. #27
    V.I.P. Ironguruera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,907
    Rep Power
    193

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Yea I think she needs to go there in mid to late jan then see if she likes it.
    U couldn't pay me enough to live in certain parts of this country. No way I would want to deal with that snow bullshit.
    Sure it gets to 110+ in the summer by me but how often are u really outside in that? I drive in a car with ac, work in ac, stores and all shops and restaurants have ac. Sure I won't lie it gets hot and miserable at times but we have a solid 8+ months of very nice weather and very little rain.

    I asked my wife if she would want to move back to UK as she was raised there but born where we currently live. She scoffed at the mere suggestion and said I NEVER want to live there the weather is dreadful!! She was shocked at her 1st winter here"so is this really it?? This is how cold it gets and that's it???"

    Cali has nice weather but nothing else. Traffic sucks,cost of living is outrageous and honestly how often do u really get to enjoy the beach? Not nearly enough to offset the rest.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

  8. #28
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: It's never ending

    My job is mostly outside so less heat in the summer sounds good but cold ass winters not so much.

  9. #29
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,572
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: It's never ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    U couldn't pay me enough to live in certain parts of this country. No way I would want to deal with that snow bullshit.
    Sure it gets to 110+ in the summer by me but how often are u really outside in that? I drive in a car with ac, work in ac, stores and all shops and restaurants have ac. Sure I won't lie it gets hot and miserable at times but we have a solid 8+ months of very nice weather and very little rain.

    I asked my wife if she would want to move back to UK as she was raised there but born where we currently live. She scoffed at the mere suggestion and said I NEVER want to live there the weather is dreadful!! She was shocked at her 1st winter here"so is this really it?? This is how cold it gets and that's it???"

    Cali has nice weather but nothing else. Traffic sucks,cost of living is outrageous and honestly how often do u really get to enjoy the beach? Not nearly enough to offset the rest.
    Cali is an awesome place to live. We have a home in bullhead city az as well where we do most of it boating but we couldn't raise our kids there. Washington is on the short list of places we may consider moving. The gun laws in Cali are outrages though. I'm applying for my ccw before it's too late


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #30
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: It's never ending

    The schools are the main decider though texas has horrible gifted programs so our kids go to private schools but they cost a lot. Colorado has great gifted schools and programs at their public schools. If my 6yo is excepted we will be moving this summer.

Similar Threads

  1. I swear it's never ending!
    By Layddually2 in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 03:01 AM
  2. Never ending....
    By Bigmike in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Muscle - Bodybuilding - Steroid Top Sites