Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So the prez was trying to call the California attack work place violence

Official Rep

Re: So the prez was trying to call the California attack work place violence

Religious wars are never won. Thats why they started when Religion started and still go on today. Religion is something of mind and heart. People are won over by there Priest, Rabbi, Iman, etc to believe in something that requires faith.

That is why you have to defeat the bastards by completely decimating them and making them extinct. Unfortunately that isn't practical, so you have to defeat them to the point they cannot respond. But if Israel and Palestine is an example, as long as they exist there will never be peace because they will never see on common ground and therefore will never forgive or compromise.

If we can defeat them, yet do like we did withe Japan and Germany at the end of WWII, there is a chance at common ground and peace. But first, these radical freaks need their religious assessment thoroughly kicked.
    Last edited by chesty; 12-09-2015 at 03:59 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

So here is what I like, the governor of CA, a state with some of the the toughest gun laws in America, where the weapons were all legally bought, the US government and CA failed to discover these two were terrorists with ties to ISIS and another terrorist group, and blames AZ and Nevada for the terrorists obtaining weapons. What a fucking liberal idiot.

These people think more laws to further restrict law abiding citizens with more background checks will solve the problem and prevent this from happening. First, ever wonder why these attacks happen in places where law abiding citizens are not armed? Think about that. Japan was asked why they didn't invade CA when they bombed Pearl Harbor, the reply, we would have not succeeded, everyone has a gun.

Second,we are to believe that more background checks will stop guns from getting into the wrong hands? Please, the US govt and CA couldn't even figure this out and was ready to call it work place violence. Dumb asses!

Lastly, if they can't figure this out, we are to believe they will vett out 10000 Syrian refugees as completely safe? They must really believe we are that stupid. And if we allow this we deserve what we get.

Oh and Hillary refusing to call a spade a spade? Say it with me Isamic Terrorism. That is what it is. If the Muslim community really was against this they should step up and take real action against the terrorists. And we should stop worrying about offending a group when part time f that group goes postal.

Our govt has no problems targeting Christians and on a not so covert level, the Jews as well.

The more I see the more disgusted I get with our responses to these things.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

CA actually has some rather Liberal gun laws....liberal in the tradition sense of extending right.. No Ca is full of hunter etc...
    the US government can not create a database for gun owners, because the NRA is preventing it ...so back ground checks are useless..
    you register a gun on paper , and the paper is filed ( that is right all manual) .. when ever there is a search ,,it is done by employees flipping though card boxes ..

what we need in this country is a pro gun group that doesn;t have it head in it's ass
    as well as anti gun group that is not trying to end all guns....
    there is no common sense middle ground

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Wasn't talking about our countries neighbors, our neighbors. So here is a good thread to see who has the ideas on how to fix this country and world, lets hear them...what do we need to do to end the violence?
    First and foremost is prayer. Even though I very much hate to say it.... we are suppose (actually we are commanded to) pray for our enemies and pray for Godly wisdom and let God handle the rest. It's very hard to convince a Muslim that their god doesn't exist and they are committing sin and they need to find salvation thru the one and only true God.
    I normally don't discuss religion and politics because it's always a no win situation, but my old Pastor at my church used to say..."Religion is Man's attempt to reach God..... Christianity is God's attempt to reach Man." "Christianity is NOT a religion.... it's a personal relationship with Jesus Christ."
    Personally I have no real hard concrete answer to all of this violence because it's so complex and people are so wicked and evil, but the first step is prayer and wisdom. Just my thoughts fellas...
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    First and foremost is prayer. Even though I very much hate to say it.... we are suppose (actually we are commanded to) pray for our enemies and pray for Godly wisdom and let God handle the rest. It's very hard to convince a Muslim that their god doesn't exist and they are committing sin and they need to find salvation thru the one and only true God.
    I normally don't discuss religion and politics because it's always a no win situation, but my old Pastor at my church used to say..."Religion is Man's attempt to reach God..... Christianity is God's attempt to reach Man." "Christianity is NOT a religion.... it's a personal relationship with Jesus Christ."
    Personally I have no real hard concrete answer to all of this violence because it's so complex and people are so wicked and evil, but the first step is prayer and wisdom. Just my thoughts fellas...
    Amen!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Yes there is power in prayer but we cannot just sit around and pray. So much damage has been done to this country and some action needs to be taken imo
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I agree that religion is bad and being spiritual is good. I work with a very religious orthodox jew and let me say it has been the most excruciating experience in my life. He tells everyone that his religion is the only true religion and that his people are God's chosen people.

My friends tell me it's a bitch to get a gun, let alone have a concealed permit if your a resident of CA.

Prayer is an answer, but we also have to stand up for our beliefs. God must be tripping because our God is their God is the Jewish God, etc. We all worship the same God and Muhammad is the son of Abraham, so go figure that one out. It truly is hating your own brother.

As we Marines say, we are not here to judge, only to arrange the meeting for your judgement.

I've always liked that expression.... "KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT!"
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Excellent expression!