Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So the prez was trying to call the California attack work place violence

So the prez was trying to call the California attack work place violence

What an absolute moron. When are people gonna realize he supports groups like AL Quada and I IS. He wants them to succeed he hates Christian Stan's and Jews and he certainly hates America and wants us to fail as a nation.

I knew it would be two people with Muslim new and that is was terrorism. I don't get why or how our country became so pussy whipped and pathetic. However our prez wants us involved in the fight against terrorism by not leading it. WTF? This country should be leading from the front and taking charge and making it we are in charge. We are leading this. Unfortunately we are not leading this. I
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: So the prez was trying to call the California attack work place violence

He has made our country chaos
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Not only this country, but this world is broken. Love the ones you are with, love your neighbors, just start spreading more love around you...all you can do because you can't change it but you can help to improve it in your own world. God bless all those affected in San Bernardino, too much death and hate, and God bless all of you!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

True but our country is our foundation. We need to work on this issues at hand here first rather than extending our help all over the world. We have so many that suffer here right right in our homeland. hats just my thoughts. "Fine and fix the cause, and then work at fixing the problem." This has always been my personal thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    True but our country is our foundation. We need to work on this issues at hand here first rather than extending our help all over the world. We have so many that suffer here right right in our homeland. hats just my thoughts. "Fine and fix the cause, and then work at fixing the problem." This has always been my personal thought process.
    Wasn't talking about our countries neighbors, our neighbors. So here is a good thread to see who has the ideas on how to fix this country and world, lets hear them...what do we need to do to end the violence?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Wasn't talking about our countries neighbors, our neighbors. So here is a good thread to see who has the ideas on how to fix this country and world, lets hear them...what do we need to do to end the violence?
    My comments are never 'personal' towards anyone. I am currently working on completing my foundation and then I will figure out how to save the world

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    My comments are never 'personal' towards anyone. I am currently working on completing my foundation and then I will figure out how to save the world
    HA!!! Never taken personal, as just as you are I am doing the same...will take the nation to all be on the same page though. Love and respect girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    HA!!! Never taken personal, as just as you are I am doing the same...will take the nation to all be on the same page though. Love and respect girl!!!
    Our personal strength will inspire, and is definitely contagious after the people it annoys get used to it. I was one of those people once,lol

yes it is better to have a president that scans CIA reports until he finds one he believes , then embraces that as truth and outs any agents that don't tow the line
    it does unite the country under a lie and gets motivated to invaded a country that didn't attack us..

So taking a little time to confirm it is a terrorist attack is OK in my book..

Also does anyone else think this whole thing is strange..
    first off the attack on disable people, is even being attacked by terrorist as to low for them
    Next who has a 6 month old and goes on a shooting rampage
    if you going on a one rampage..why build pipe bombs and order thousands of rounds of ammo...and your it in your house

and if you are calling this shooting spree a terrorist attack , then the one last week is also a terrorist attack
    after all it also was crazy reason for going on shooting spree

they attacked disabled place for the shock value. What I find strange is people's inability to believe it will or could happen here. Regardless of whether or not our previous wars were right or not we are here, now. This problem is ours we need to own it lead from front. You won't solve it by a winning of hearts and minds. Religious wars are won in the trenches. Once you win there, then you can work the other aspects. We will be attacked again and they will continue to get worse till a chemical, bio or nuclear attack happens. If it does get there, I feel sorry for rest of world if we have a strong non afraid prez. The people of the US will demand and execute the he greatest scOrchid earth policy ever seen.
    Last edited by chesty; 12-05-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK