Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife got her VA disability increased

Wife got her VA disability increased

She hurt her back in the Army years ago. It's gotten so bad we can only have sex standing up. If I put any weight on her it's over. She can't hardly stand or walk for very long either so sex the same interesting. Brings a new meaning to quickie.

Anyway it got bumped to 80% she is pretty jacked up though so we don't do much. Which is a bummer.

I'm still waiting to get my back and sleep apnea evaluated. My back shouldn't be too hard to rate I got metal in it from surgery to be able to walk and stand for more than 5 minutes.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Wife got her VA disability increased

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    She hurt her back in the Army years ago. It's gotten so bad we can only have sex standing up. If I put any weight on her it's over. She can't hardly stand or walk for very long either so sex the same interesting. Brings a new meaning to quickie.

Anyway it got bumped to 80% she is pretty jacked up though so we don't do much. Which is a bummer.

I'm still waiting to get my back and sleep apnea evaluated. My back shouldn't be too hard to rate I got metal in it from surgery to be able to walk and stand for more than 5 minutes.
    Damn. Hate to hear that. I kinda feel your pain though. Since this rotator cuff tear, my "me time" has to be a quickie or my shoulder starts hurting too much. hahah

I got a post about a sleep apnea coming up. Post up what you find out about yours.

Nbencze

Remember when you go in for evaluation it's all about range of motion. They could care less what's wrong with your back. I have mri proof of the problems with my shoulders that don't mater. All they care about is the range. They will try to push you into extending past where you are comfortable . Make sure you over exaggerate lol.

Your pain is also looked at. I will post up on your sleep apnea. Let me know when you post up.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Your pain is also looked at. I will post up on your sleep apnea. Let me know when you post up.
    It's up!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...335#post102335

Nbencze

I go in for my OIF/OEF physical in jan. Hoping it will increase me to 100%. I'm not trying to pay property taxes in NJ. Fully disabled veteran pay no property taxes there, and I know they are high as poop.

That is awesome. I just got my 100% not to long ago.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Nice

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Were you guys combat vets or ? Thanks-OD

I was in boot camp during the bombing of Beirut barracks that killed 241 service members including 220 Marines and also during desert storm. I was asked if I wanted to go over and said yes, but hen had my request denied. Didn't agree with the denial. So I never saw combat and that is something I regret because I didn't get to truly earn the title of US Marine. Boot camp was easy, combat is a whole different level I regret not knowing as it isn't right I prosper under others sacrifice.