Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: SPP's Sleep Study Thread - Please join in with yours.

Re: SPP's Sleep Study Thread - Please join in with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    3 things
    1) I went away for the weekend and left my cpap behind( hotel is fedex'ng it, borrowed one from a friend until it arrives)
    2) I personally had well into the 60's for incidents... there was no doubt for me
    3) I hate to tell you , the first couple of weeks are the best and then the sleep gets back to "normal",
    don't get me wrong it is still better... just not the super crash awesome that you are going through now
    So enjoy that first month..
    I was told almost the same thing before. I'm taking as much advantage of it as I can. I'm okay with it going "normal" again, as long as it's not as interrupted as it was.

SPP's Sleep Study Thread - Please join in with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I had like 240 plus partial or complete stop breathing during sleep.
    Is that for the night or an hours time?

1 night like 6 hours I think
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    1 night like 6 hours I think
    Damn chesty!

I've been doing pretty good with my cpap. I noticed that I'm falling asleep a lot faster than what it used to take me. I've been uploading my data to Phillips Dream site and I've had ahi's from .02 to 2.9. I'm still trying to get used t the actual machine's sound. It doesn't really bother me, but as I inhale and exhale, I listen too it until I fall asleep. I wish it was a little quite, but I'm not going to complain. Once asleep, it's usually all night.

Lately, I've started sleeping in the bed and I sleep pretty good. The last few nights, I slept without my sling on and of course, not sleeping as well. I had an issue with my bicep too: "Right shoulder rotator cuff tendon tear and symptomatic AC joint with biceps tear." as it reads on my operation report. I usually sleep on my back and I'll have my arm/hand on my chest (like they do when you are dead in a casket) and it's comfortable and I sleep well like that. Well, the last few nights, My ring and pinkie finger go numb. Last night, my entire hand was numb from being in that position. It goes away (without pins and needles (You know, when you take a slam for too long and your legs fall asleep.)) after I straighten my arm out, but then that hurts my shoulder (or I guess my bicep). I lay there long enough to get blood flow back, but then my last two fingers go numb again. I do that all night. :|

I have PT today at 10CST and I'll ask the therapist if he night have an idea. If not, I'll make a call to my dr.