Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got blood work for fatigue, weight gain, and weird poop...

Re: Got blood work for fatigue, weight gain, and weird poop...

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ultrasound and basic blood workbis normal. see urolgist wed for aching testicle and not peeing well. then off to endocrinologist and cardiologist. im getting all things checked sometging just not right. Did put me on small dose cholesterol med, lipotor. and a bp med with a diuretic in it. my blood pressure is at 160/104. normal for me is 110/78.

The fatigue and other weird feelings are like being on pain pills but without the pills. will keep updated.
    Wow boss!

Pray that they find the culprit and the process to get this on the mend is quick.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Me too. I have very little fat and have definition in abs so whatever this is is really annoying
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

so did your doc instigate the cardio and endo or you

if he did atleast he is looking into it ...

the bp could be anything ... that spikes for everything..
    the blood work is good to hear ...IMHO

He has me going to urologist cause of issues with peeing and testosterone levels. i instigated the carsio and endo. I am not leaving this up to anyone but me. I know something is wrong, I just have to get a doc to figure it out for me before something bad happens and its too late.
    Last edited by chesty; 01-08-2016 at 03:39 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

So prostate is enlarged, psa test and another testosterone test. At Ultrasound to get testicles checked since one is in pain. Next is a flow test to see how bad i pee. Getting old is so much fun.

Im thinking of filing claim with VA. I was at Camp Pendleton in the 80s. Camp Lejeune was dumping chemicals into water for decades thru 80s. I alrwady had a questionaire for Pendleton sent to me and they called. I bet same thing going on at Pendleton as Lejeune. I bet I got poisoned from the water when I was there. Maybe from Okinawa too. No one in my family has these issues, just me.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    So prostate is enlarged, psa test and another testosterone test. At Ultrasound to get testicles checked since one is in pain. Next is a flow test to see how bad i pee. Getting old is so much fun.

Im thinking of filing claim with VA. I was at Camp Pendleton in the 80s. Camp Lejeune was dumping chemicals into water for decades thru 80s. I alrwady had a questionaire for Pendleton sent to me and they called. I bet same thing going on at Pendleton as Lejeune. I bet I got poisoned from the water when I was there. Maybe from Okinawa too. No one in my family has these issues, just me.
    You certainly should file claim.

How's the sleep going boss? Hoping and praying all works out for you.

how about the enlarged kidney? No concern with that? Next they may want to do a cystoscopy. YOu seeing a Urologist?
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I am seeing urologist. Just had Ultrasound on the testicles wont know results for a while. Ugh. Right one has been hurting for a while now. Depending on psa test the enlarged prostate could be normal for my age and seem to be some fixes for that. As for the testicles, if diagnosas not good about only cure is to take them out, not good.

Not being alarmist, as more tban likely they are okay. I am hoping for some kind and f chemical or hormone imbalance for all this, that would be a relatively straight forward fix.

Sleep seems to be good. Get 3-4 hours before waking up. But next 4 hours is off and on. Zo 8 hours a night but last 4 are fitful.

Plus I keep having dreams about second wife. Last nights dream we got back together while we were still with are otber spouses. Weirdest part is those are the only dreams I remember. The whole ride so far is weird and annoying.

Enlarged Prostate could be normal. I have had one for a long time. Does not mean that you have a problem. Mine was enlarged because of Test at 1g. Once I came off Test, it went from 50mm to 35mm. As far as sleep is concerned, I am similar. I fall asleep ok, then wake up several times during the night. Closer to morning, its hard to fall back to sleep.